General Torn Meniscus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
MRI came back - Torn Meniscus

Hurt it back in August - feeling fairly good now, running 5 miles every day - can’t sprint 100% wiithout slight locking locking though.

Worth getting scoped? Or forget about it and roll with it?

Long term ..is it worth getting fixed?

Tell me all TMMAC ...tell me all....

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Since we have experts at lawyering from across the country with no law degree I am sure there are some expert physicians with no actual medical training here as well.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Just don't let them put you all the way out while doing surgery. You never know what they will implant anally while you are sleeping.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Just don't let them put you all the way out while doing surgery. You never know what they will implant anally while you are sleeping.
Good call thanks for looking out brah!

I just don’t know what to do I’ve been training hard to kick GSP’s head clean off but my left knee is jacked now.

Maybe Uncle Dana will hook me up with some stem cell thearapy and some prp ...I hope he pays for it all like he did for Connie McNuts

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Depending on how serious dont do surgery. A torn meniscus doesn't always require surgery. Your CLs are where you need to be careful.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Good call thanks for looking out brah!

I just don’t know what to do I’ve been training hard to kick GSP’s head clean off but my left knee is jacked now.

Maybe Uncle Dana will hook me up with some stem cell thearapy and some prp ...I hope he pays for it all like he did for Connie McNuts
All you need is a pack of Kools and a 40 of OE to kick his ass anyway.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just talked to captian jehovah and he agreed. But then he deleted his post where he agreed. Not sure if anyone saw it
Your prayers were hindered heathen.

Physical therapy depending on the tear.
I'd get at least 2 opinions.

My left is torn.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Depending on how serious dont do surgery. A torn meniscus doesn't always require surgery. Your CLs are where you need to be careful.
I have a minor tear in my meniscus, the doctor’s advice to me was to rehab and skip the surgery (at least for now). Obviously if it gets worse it’s another story, but it hardly ever gives me any trouble anymore (I mountain bike and hike a lot too and it’s been all good). Glad I didn’t rush in to surgery, hope your knee situation is minor also.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I have a minor tear in my meniscus, the doctor’s advice to me was to rehab and skip the surgery (at least for now). Obviously if it gets worse it’s another story, but it hardly ever gives me any trouble anymore (I mountain bike and hike a lot too and it’s been all good). Glad I didn’t rush in to surgery, hope your knee situation is minor also.
That's good to know, thanks for the post ... I'm pretty much in the same boat - I bike/run a lot just fine -- occasionally the knee will lock up if attempt to sprint full speed but otherwise knees fine.

As of right now Surgery scheduled day after Christmas but the more I think about it, i'm leaning to just cancelling it and seeing how it goes - if anything get a 2nd opionon like sparkuri @sparkuri suggested.

Official diagnosis:
Ligaments and tendons: The quadriceps tendon is intact. There is some thickening near the insertion of the patellar tendon on the inferior aspect of the patella consistent with tendinosis and possible low-grade partial-thickness tear. The cruciate and collateral ligaments are intact.

Menisci:
The medial meniscal horn and body is torn. Degenerative anterior horn. No meniscal cyst. The lateral meniscus is intact.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
That's good to know, thanks for the post ... I'm pretty much in the same boat - I bike/run a lot just fine -- occasionally the knee will lock up if attempt to sprint full speed but otherwise knees fine.

As of right now Surgery scheduled day after Christmas but the more I think about it, i'm leaning to just cancelling it and seeing how it goes - if anything get a 2nd opionon like sparkuri @sparkuri suggested.

Official diagnosis:
Ligaments and tendons: The quadriceps tendon is intact. There is some thickening near the insertion of the patellar tendon on the inferior aspect of the patella consistent with tendinosis and possible low-grade partial-thickness tear. The cruciate and collateral ligaments are intact.

Menisci:
The medial meniscal horn and body is torn. Degenerative anterior horn. No meniscal cyst. The lateral meniscus is intact.
I agree about getting a second opinion. I think that’s always a good idea with something serious like a knee surgery.

If it’s not real bad now, it may be worth a shot to go the physical therapy/rehab route instead of surgery. Give it some rest and don’t over do it for a bit, and then give the rehab a genuine effort. Listen to your body - if something hurts, stop doing it or back off a bit....and other signals along that line of thought.

Best of luck bud, hope you can get that knee healed up soon.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
MRI came back - Torn Meniscus

Hurt it back in August - feeling fairly good now, running 5 miles every day - can’t sprint 100% wiithout slight locking locking though.

Worth getting scoped? Or forget about it and roll with it?

Long term ..is it worth getting fixed?

Tell me all TMMAC ...tell me all....
This is just the Illumnati using creative ways to silence you from exposing their hidden reptilian agenda with the use of meniscus-targetting nanites. My BJJ coach had meniscus troubles for a while and gt it scoped and was fine again.
But you, well, that's how they'll get you.
Why do you think doctors cover their faces during surgery? To hide their true reptilian features. So, surgery at your own risk.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
This is just the Illumnati using creative ways to silence you from exposing their hidden reptilian agenda with the use of meniscus-targetting nanites. My BJJ coach had meniscus troubles for a while and gt it scoped and was fine again.
But you, well, that's how they'll get you.
Why do you think doctors cover their faces during surgery? To hide their true reptilian features. So, surgery at your own risk.
I think you’re on to something here...