tourist arrested after tapping Dubai policewoman on shoulder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A lost tourist has landed in court after tapping a Dubai policewoman on the shoulder to get her attention.

The 49-year-old from Kazakhstan, who was at the Dubai Mall Metro Station when the incident happened, is facing charges of molestation and assault after an attempt to get directions went horribly wrong.

He said: “I’m a tourist and wanted to get to Dubai Mall. I saw a policewoman at the station. She was talking to some other people, so I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around and started yelling.”

The tourist, who appeared at Dubai Court of First Instance this week, is also accused of assaulting two policemen after they came over to help their colleague.

The 21-year-old Emirati policewoman said: “I was talking with some people when the defendant touched my arm near my right shoulder.

“He asked me about the location of Dubai Mall and I pointed in the direction. I asked him why he touched me and he answered in his own language, which I didn’t understand.”

The officer said the tourist then touched her hand and she became angry, telling the man to come with her to the police post, but he refused.

“Two policemen came and asked him to come to police post and he resisted, pushing them away. He even tried to touch me again but the policemen stopped him,” she said.

The incident happened on December 2, last year, about 4pm.

One of the male officers, a 22-year-old Emirati, said he intervened after hearing the policewoman telling the tourist not to touch her.

“I asked him to come with me, he refused and pushed me. I restrained him with my colleague,” he said.’

The court heard that CCTV footage shows the defendant speaking with the policewoman and touching her arm.

If found guilty, the defendant could be jailed for up to six months and deported.

The defendant denies molestation and assault.

A verdict is due on May 17.

ali.shouk@7days.ae

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Be different if he tapped dat ass, but a shoulder? C'mon....

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My uncle lives in Dubai and is the head of Abu Dhabi Aviation..........making a killing. He has been a helicopter pilot on and off over many years, and when he was out of flying during my teens I used to drive his coffee truck for him in Toronto. I can't believe how much he has turned his shit around since then. When I saw him last I was home for a large family Christmas party and he told me I should come out and visit, that I wouldn't have to worry about a place to stay and he would throw me the keys to his vette, but not his porsche. Says he loves it over there...........spends parts of his year in Spain every year with his new wife too.

Here's a pic of Jack when he was flying up in the North West Territories when I was a kid...........he was tagging polar bears at the time.

Here's the vette in Dubai that he says I can use while I'm there, should I go.....

Here's the car I can't have the keys to........

.......and here he is signing some big deal with some outfit out of Texas (I think) last year for some state of the art heli's for the company he works with out of Dubai.

I really do need to get my ass over there. One deterrent aside from not being able to grope the female coppers is that I can't go for flights with him over there as he says the security clearance to fly in that country is super intense. He tells me if I want to fly I need to come see him in Spain where I can stay in his condo at the bottom of the ski hill. Hmmm, tough call eh?

P

Punch

My uncle lives in Dubai and is the head of Abu Dhabi Aviation..........making a killing. He has been a helicopter pilot on and off over many years, and when he was out of flying during my teens I used to drive his coffee truck for him in Toronto. I can't believe how much he has turned his shit around since then. When I saw him last I was home for a large family Christmas party and he told me I should come out and visit, that I wouldn't have to worry about a place to stay and he would throw me the keys to his vette, but not his porsche. Says he loves it over there...........spends parts of his year in Spain every year with his new wife too.

Here's a pic of Jack when he was flying up in the North West Territories when I was a kid...........he was tagging polar bears at the time.

Here's the vette in Dubai that he says I can use while I'm there, should I go.....

Here's the car I can't have the keys to........

.......and here he is signing some big deal with some outfit out of Texas (I think) last year for some state of the art heli's for the company he works with out of Dubai.

I really do need to get my ass over there. One deterrent aside from not being able to grope the female coppers is that I can't go for flights with him over there as he says the security clearance to fly in that country is super intense. He tells me if I want to fly I need to come see him in Spain where I can stay in his condo at the bottom of the ski hill. Hmmm, tough call eh?
Omg such a hard decision!! :p

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^ I do believe this thread just swayed me in the direction of Spain just because I hate those fuckwad laws in the UE. To be honest though, I do feel a pull to bask in a little bit of their wealth..........possibly the most stunning skyline in the world.........

..........and then there are pics like this of my cousin from her visit over there a few months ago............

There is definite appeal, but unfortunately it can be easily squashed by the fuckedupedness of their ways. Although my uncle says not to worry about all of that!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dubai is definitely beautiful. Would love to visit sometime...just gotta watch you p's & q's it sounds like lol.