General Toy Manufacturer Hasbro Gets Woke - Degenders Mr Potato Head

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Degenderizing isn't enough, he needs to be decolourized and that smile needs to go away, might offend the chronically depressed, also the stance is very masculine in itself, the waving is super derogatory and has a very mansplaining "vibe"; like I wanna impose my toxic masculinity by forcing my arm on you.

I've done a complete redesign and think this can be generally acceptable, now we just need make this the standard for all future toys being developed:

1231232131312.jpg

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I want a purple potato head or a sweet potato head.

Why they gotta be yukon gold potato heads?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Degenderizing isn't enough, he needs to be decolourized and that smile needs to go away, might offend the chronically depressed, also the stance is very masculine in itself, the waving is super derogatory and has a very mansplaining "vibe"; like I wanna impose my toxic masculinity by forcing my arm on you.

I've done a complete redesign and think this can be generally acceptable, now we just need make this the standard for all future toys being developed:

View attachment 28848

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Fucking snowflakes.

"While it was announced today that the POTATO HEAD brand name & logo are dropping the 'MR.' I yam proud to confirm that MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD aren't going anywhere and will remain MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD," the company tweeted.