General Track your cardio here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Been doing an hour minimum cardio daily. Trying to hit 4000 steps on stairmaster. Not a super fast pace. But it's everyday. So track your own cardio in here or make fun of me and be a fattie.

I thought maybe posting my stuff here will make me try to go faster or do more. Maybe not. Here is today

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I do intermittent fasting if that's what u mean
I do that too. I meant if you do cardio on an empty stomach. I do all my cardio fasted but have to eat something before I do strength training on the other days. Lifting weights on an empty stomach sucks lol...

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I do that too. I meant if you do cardio on an empty stomach. I do all my cardio fasted but have to eat something before I do strength training on the other days. Lifting weights on an empty stomach sucks lol...
Oh yeah I do that too. I drink maybe 17ounces of watermelon juice all day. So if that counts as fasted yes I do that. Not sure if that is cheating drinking 17ozs of juice.
Then eat around 730pm after 2 hrs at gym. It's a bitch

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would like it to motivate me but I am doing an hour minimum cardio and 30-40 mins kicking heavy bag daily. Also lifting. Idk how much more motivation I have. But I am hoping
seems like plenty

I am happy with a third of that per day

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
those shoes look good...no idea who that metcon guy is, but I dig the kicks

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I go my feel as far as recovery goes...I do high volume 6 days a week and do intermittent fasting between 9pm-2-3 PM

I workout for 1 1/2 in the morning then I walk at night for 45 min and then usually pump the ole ladies butt for another 30min to finish it out for the day...never felt better at 41

Im natty and got a legit supplement program if anyone is interested

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I'm going for Gainz so I only do Cardio once a week.

Used to do it daily.
(Heavy Bag, Elliptical, Treadmill, Etc)

My Resting Heart rate is at 54bpm which is lil below average but I'm still no athlete.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I'm going for Gainz so I only do Cardio once a week.

Used to do it daily.
(Heavy Bag, Elliptical, Treadmill, Etc)

My Resting Heart rate is at 54bpm which is lil below average but I'm still no athlete.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
why are you doing that much cardio?
I want to get rid of almost all bodyfat. Not happening fast enough w diet alone.
Kinda been keeping me out of trouble too. I'm always sore and wiped out. So sleep better also
And forcing myself to get thru the daily misery of it is helping me in other parts of my life.
Maybe a month more of this then I'll cut back.
I want my bodyfat super low. Then I'm gona start putting weight on again

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I want to get rid of almost all bodyfat. Not happening fast enough w diet alone.
Kinda been keeping me out of trouble too. I'm always sore and wiped out. So sleep better also
And forcing myself to get thru the daily misery of it is helping me in other parts of my life.
Maybe a month more of this then I'll cut back.
I want my bodyfat super low. Then I'm gona start putting weight on again
If that's your goal then all you need is this...