General Track your cardio here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Not sure. I know it is a deficit.

Somewhere around 50-60 ounces of green tea and a pack or 2 of tuna w a little ranch dressing. And some fruit. Strawberries blueberries melon

Every 4 or 5 days I'll cheat a little w half gallon milk or cpl crabcakes.
Depending on energy levels

Green tea could be watermelon juice or apple juice. Which I'm sure is more calories.
I’d die

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Geez
This dude is all shredded out
Brings the forums fatness average down

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This was last week. Abs r tighter now. And no I don't have HPV on my stomach. Dirty mirror

How tall are you?
You've got a solid 10lbs muscle on me if youre that lean at 182+. I'm at low 170s to get that lean.

Solid work.

Pause.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Over 5000!! Not sure if the calories are accurate I put my weight in wrong. But those steps are accurate. I didn't try to just get thru it today. I tried to kill it

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Over 5000!! Not sure if the calories are accurate I put my weight in wrong. But those steps are accurate. I didn't try to just get thru it today. I tried to kill it

Most of your cool downs have been 7 seconds.
This one is 27.

Pussy.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I go my feel as far as recovery goes...I do high volume 6 days a week and do intermittent fasting between 9pm-2-3 PM

I workout for 1 1/2 in the morning then I walk at night for 45 min and then usually pump the ole ladies butt for another 30min to finish it out for the day...never felt better at 41

Im natty and got a legit supplement program if anyone is interested
What’s your supplement regime?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Is this a stair climber or just a treadmill - what’s your diet?
Stair climber

Diet is intermittent fasting....20 off and 4 on
Drink about 50-60 ounces of green tea or watermelon juice or something a day. Will increase that if my piss looks funny and im dehydrated
Eat a pack or two of tuna w ranch a day, or a crabcake or 2. Add some fruit like strawberries, grapes, blueberries or Mellon. That's about it. Cheat day when my weight gets down too far. Add food if energy levels get too low.

Oh also I eat peanut butter a lot. I will walk into the kitchen and eat a spoonful of peanut butter 2 or 3 times/ day

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Stair climber

Drink about 50-60 ounces of green tea or watermelon juice or something a day. Will increase that if my piss looks funny and im dehydrated
Eat a pack or two of tuna w ranch a day, or a crabcake or 2. Add some fruit like strawberries, grapes, blueberries or Mellon. That's about it. Cheat day when my weight gets down too far. Add food if energy levels get too low.

Oh also I eat peanut butter a lot. I will walk into the kitchen and eat a spoonful of peanut butter 2 or 3 times/ day
Impressive - not sure if I’m all about the intermittent fasting myself but if it’s working for you that’s great!

What was the reason for dropping all the weight?
Do you plan on putting a bunch back on after some time?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Stair climber

So you're breaking your fast three times a day with the peanut butter?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Impressive - not sure if I’m all about the intermittent fasting myself but if it’s working for you that’s great!

What was the reason for dropping all the weight?
Do you plan on putting a bunch back on after some time?
When I'm big I Wana be ripped. When I'm ripped i Wana be big. I definitely enjoy the mental toughness and pain it takes to get ripped. I was around 230 and lot of muscle but I was never taking my shirt off cuz j was kinda soft in the middle. So I decided to get ripped ahain. .def gona put the weight back on here soon. It is a lot of work to stay this size. And very easy to gain weight. Sorry to ramble. Im Wiped out