Lifestyle Training my dogs...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Both of my good dogs, I got the day they turned 6 weeks old.

These two rats.

I densitized them to everything. Rain, snow, wind, water, (I couldn't keep the shepard mix out of the water if I tried. Even in the middle of winter) They were so fucking baller. Took them out whenever, whereever, however, and they never even blinked. There was only one time that I was actually scared in the woods. We went out one day, and it was fucking windy. I mean 40 mph constant, and hurricane force gusts. We were out in the woods, and shit was breaking. I'm not talking branches, I'm talking trees. There was a lot of deadwood in this forest, and shit was breaking. Like a lot. I was happy to get out of the woods that day without being killed by a falling tree. For all the hardcore shit I put these 2 through, that was the only time I was ever like 'we shouldn't be out here right now'.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

Abs needs a picture looking majestic. Yeah, she climbed trees, once in the woods, she was fucking insane.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
There was one day when the girl who gave me the rott and I were getting baked in a canyon. LaSalle canyon in starved rock iirc. Abby was an incredibly docile dog, as you can see. So me and this girl are just sitting behind a waterfall getting high. Then a group of kids on like some day camp thing come walking down the trail.

Abby goes into a mode that she never had before, never had since. She looks at this kid, 10-12 years old, and she just goes. She doesn't maul the kid, but she jumps ,vertically, and barks right in his face. This kid falls off the cliff, we have issues. I've been there, done that, gravity sucks. So I scream 'Achtung!', and she sits, luckily she never not listened to me, but the entire group of kids were like 'wtf?'. I think the kid was probably the spawn of Satan, and she never acted like that. But as soon as these kids walked around the path, Abs was in full violence mode, which was so totally out of character. But as soon as she saw this kid, her ears pinned back, and she was ready to rip this kid's throat out. 20 other kids, didn't even notice them. Just this one kid who she drew issue with, Glad I didn't get a lawsuit that day.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Speak for yourself, when I look in the mirror I see 6'4 225 lbs of chiseled steel and sex appeal. Plus I have a pretty badass dog. She even listens like a human female, selectively.
You have little to do with being tall like some sort of ogre.