General Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The left said this kind of thing wasn't going to happen, people who thought it might happen were transphobic.

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom
A child groomed and then assaulted by a family friend. Reads to me like the assault would have happened regardless of the access to a bathroom or not.

Lock that bitch up and throw away the key.

It is unknown whether the attack happened in a private or public bathroom.
Seems like a question that should be answered before we just assume it was in a public, gender neutral bathroom

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Send him/her to see me. I’ll fuckijg bury shim in the cornfield where that bus crashed near me the other day.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
So one transgender rapist means all transgenders are rapists........
Smart.
I'd be nice if they could identify libs at a younger age so teachers could dedicate more time to working on their reading comprehension lol

Dude: That pizzeria we went to last night really sucked.

Lib: OH SO ONE PIZZERIA SUCKING MEANS ALL PIZZERIAS SUCK???

Dude: .....

lmao :D

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I'd be nice if they could identify libs at a younger age so teachers could dedicate more time to working on their reading comprehension lol

Dude: That pizzeria we went to last night really sucked.

Lib: OH SO ONE PIZZERIA SUCKING MEANS ALL PIZZERIAS SUCK???

Dude: .....

lmao :D
Are you Dotarded?
Did you not say:
The left said this kind of thing wasn't going to happen, people who thought it might happen were transphobic.
Who is "the left" that said this was never going to happen?
Can you point it/him/they out?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"...Martinez, who is a family friend, invited the girl into the bathroom of a home on March 23, and touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. The girl told her mother immediately after the assault, who then reported it to Casper Police."

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
"...Martinez, who is a family friend, invited the girl into the bathroom of a home on March 23, and touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. The girl told her mother immediately after the assault, who then reported it to Casper Police."
He still has s penis?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Someone can actually think location really matters?

I guess evolving goes both ways.