Travis Browne's suspension has been lifted

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Biting my tongue here tbh. Inconclusive is inconclusive, but lets be honest here....................

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The problem is I can't tell who is more dishonest. Browne, who seemingly has no concept of "truth", or the ex, who seems to be using the whole situation for social media self-promotion. Whose side can you take? Nobody's. (except Cerberus, who is definitely taking Ronda's side).

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
As long as he learned his lesson
yea don't date crazy bitches who have to post lies about you when the relationship doesn't work out.

The problem is I can't tell who is more dishonest. Browne, who seemingly has no concept of "truth", or the ex, who seems to be using the whole situation for social media self-promotion. Whose side can you take? Nobody's. (except Cerberus, who is definitely taking Ronda's side).
I wouldn't have taken her side if Browne was proved to have beaten that woman. As it turns out we didn't have both sides of the story and maybe she did.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At least they diddnt fire him like they did thiago silva. Wait there's something about Consistency I'm gearing towards here

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wouldn't have taken her side if Browne was proved to have beaten that woman. As it turns out we didn't have both sides of the story and maybe she did.
You would have taken her side if there was video of her armbarring Browne's wife while Browne did a series of Hulk Hogan legdrops on her.

Come on, man. You're Ronda's Thiaguy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Diddnt ronda tell a tale in her book about the time she beat her ex up? I don't know if that's true because I wouldn't buy nor read it, it's just the word on the street

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Diddnt ronda tell a tale in her book about the time she beat her ex up? I don't know if that's true because I wouldn't buy nor read it, it's just the word on the street
That was the guy who took naked pictures of her when she didn't know he was taking them. She found them on his computer by accident. She got pissed and told him to leave her house and he refused so she used force.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Look........he did it. Now whether it was for a valid reason or not is the inconclusive part imo.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was the guy who took naked pictures of her when she didn't know he was taking them. She found them on his computer by accident. She got pissed and told him to leave her house and he refused so she used force.
Oh I guess that's the scenario that makes it cool then

If hendo ever H bombs some bitch it better be in these circumstances

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL

Seriously, Thiacerberuguy. Keep going.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LOL I love where this is going...
Fair is fair isn't it? She's always bleating about how she whoop floyds ass.

Well she admitted attacking an untrained person and caught no heat. I beleive that is called domestic assault, and the other way round people would say the man has to go prison and is scum...

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I don't trust their independent investigation LOL but I never trusted her word after she let her personal friends believe the pictures posted in July were recent. Her friend's seem to have been aware that they'd fought over his infidelity in February & referenced that in public comments to Browne. It took her a few days to clarify that the photos were old.
On top of that she just happened to find her courage & battle back the shame right when UFC fight week started and Browne was to be a featured fighter around all that pussy?
Don't buy it. I believe she's a spiteful asshole hence the Ronda Rousey gossip. How does she know about Travis' personal life now? You think mutual friends are going to tell his business after she accused him of abuse & held his career hostage?
Doubt it. She has no connection with the new gym only with Jackson's.

That's my conclusion. I've been a spiteful bitch for 15 years out of California and then held various offices of Cuntery throughout the Mid Western Untited States.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
funny the news of him and rousey dating then suspension lifted, LMAO yea right ok

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
He should have and she should be under investigation for domestic assault
No she should have called the police. If a douchebag won't leave your house what would you do
Fair is fair isn't it? She's always bleating about how she whoop floyds ass.

Well she admitted attacking an untrained person and caught no heat. I beleive that is called domestic assault, and the other way round people would say the man has to go prison and is scum...
I'm not aware of the laws regarding removing someone from your house who refuses to leave.