Triple C back to Double C

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Even as a two division champ, he doesn't have enough clout to call the shots. Even Conor hit a wall in leverage game and he is 100x the star Henry is. He should have seen this coming and played ball. Then again, maybe he is fine with this. Some big fights for him at 35, not so much at 25.

T

The Big Guy

Deiveson will make a good champ. Benevidez still has the baddest chick in mma. Lucky midget

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Deiveson will make a good champ. Benevidez still has the baddest chick in mma. Lucky midget
Wish I could hit that agree button about 10 more times. I download the ppvs and stop fast forwarding whenever I see megan olivi. Fuck I fast forward through half the actual fights, but I don't miss a second of that special lady

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Wish I could hit that agree button about 10 more times. I download the ppvs and stop fast forwarding whenever I see megan olivi. Fuck I fast forward through half the actual fights, but I don't miss a second of that special lady
On teh U-G there's been rumors that Lorenzo was hitting that at will and that's how she got her break. Wonder if it's true but either way Joey Benavidez is punching above his weight class fo-sho!

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Deviedson lost to Brooks.. still 1 of the shittiest decisions ever.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
On teh U-G there's been rumors that Lorenzo was hitting that at will and that's how she got her break. Wonder if it's true but either way Joey Benavidez is punching above his weight class fo-sho!
This is another one of those rumors that was pulled from an anus without any inside information whatsoever, yet is probably still true.