Triple C on JRE, MMA Show #97

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I watched the portion where Henry was telling the story of doing psychedelics with Mike Tyson. (They did that poisonous toad licking thing).
He and Joe had smoked some weed, so I don't know if this is more about Henry being high or just being a dork, but he came off so desperate to name drop during that segment. Joe was focused on the psychedelics but Henry was just SO thirsty to tell his story about hanging out with Mike. It was the level of cringe I would have anticipated, but this time it was clear it was just him, not part of any schtick.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I watched the portion where Henry was telling the story of doing psychedelics with Mike Tyson. (They did that poisonous toad licking thing).
He and Joe had smoked some weed, so I don't know if this is more about Henry being high or just being a dork, but he came off so desperate to name drop during that segment. Joe was focused on the psychedelics but Henry was just SO thirsty to tell his story about hanging out with Mike. It was the level of cringe I would have anticipated, but this time it was clear it was just him, not part of any schtick.
Take the time and listen to the whole thing.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Not that I'm fond of his personality but Henry seems like a good dude. The whole cringy thing was an act dared by someone in his circle, and he just rolled with it.
As much as most people have no love for the little guy, I think he embraces it very well. He's little desperate for recognition but you can't deny that his accomplishments are the best ever in the entire MMA / UFC.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
just finished it, enjoyed it. InterGender Midget Champ for life.