Troll Texter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sup guys. My friend has been getting harassed by this random number. Anyone know how to find out who it is? I found that the number is in Newland NC. Thanks

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
This girl is like my little sister. The person has threatened her with her job for sex? Weird as hell

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I don't know how to find out who it is. But post it to craiglist for a men 4 men add in that area. Make it salacious. Also a sly post on 4chan can do wonders. Don't ask for help, though, since they are not your personal army. I'd pose as it being my own number and ask for hook ups if it was me posting on 4chan.

Last edited:

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Lol, that's genius. I couldn't do it. Im nor that malicious yet. The Craigslist thug for sure.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
All I can tell is that it's a mobile number. Maybe Splinty @Splinty can help. He's pretty genius w/ that kind of shit.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I think its a friend of her ex trying to mess with her. Had her in tears today at work. SPLINTY!!!

P

Punch

There are paid services that will give you info for signing up to pay for their service. Reverse phone lookups, family history, all kinds of shit.

I tagged the number as not safe on one of them, and added the descriptor of phone harassment/solicitor.