True Lebron fans check in here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I will be if he comes to the Knicks for 2016/2017.
The Knicks already ruined Melo. Lebron would be a Titanic like disaster. I'd rather see him in Brooklyn, but I think he'll stick with the Cavs.

It's been tough to be an NBA fan in this city. Zeke's ghost haunts us.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Never been a fan of Lebron. Calipari ending up there in Cleveland with him, would be comedy gold.

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
Props to Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse for being a Knicks fan. Hopefully Phil gets us some damn players next season.

I'm a LeBron supporter and I was pulling for him in this series. I think they could've won without Love, but losing Kyrie hurt a lot. They put up a good fight considering what they had. JR and Shumpert reverted to Knickdom and became bums when it counted.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Schumpert was decent on the Knicks. I was actually very surprised they let him go, but yeah, he didn't do much this series. JR was JR.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I guess I can check in. I suppose I'm a bandwagon jumping piece of poo . I loved him out of high school and through his Cleveland years. It amazed me that a dude that young was so mature and carried a franchise. Then I got so pissed about "the decision" that I hated him and always rooted against him regardless of who they played. I had many arguments (debates) with people about why I thought it was wrong. Go wherever you want, make that money, but I didn't think he needed to shit on his home by dragging it out then being so torn up over it that he went on parades dancing and shit talking about how many championships they would win. When he came back to Cleveland I jumped back in his corner and hope he can win one for that city. Steph Curry is an amazing talent and is a likable guy, but the nostalgic of fart in me would love to see the hero return to his home town and break the curse. If Love stays and they are healthy next year we could see a repeat of the championship series with the opposite outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I guess I can check in. I suppose I'm a bandwagon jumping piece of poo . I loved him out of high school and through his Cleveland years. It amazed me that a dude that young was so mature and carried a franchise. Then I got so pissed about "the decision" that I hated him and always rooted against him regardless of who they played. I had many arguments (debates) with people about why I thought it was wrong. Go wherever you want, make that money, but I didn't think he needed to shit on his home by dragging it out then being so torn up over it that he went on parades dancing and shit talking about how many championships they would win. When he came back to Cleveland I jumped back in his corner and hope he can win one for that city. Steph Curry is an amazing talent and is a likable guy, but the nostalgic of fart in me would love to see the hero return to his home town and break the curse. If Love stays and they are healthy next year we could see a repeat of the championship series with the opposite outcome.

"The Decision" is what soured me on him too. I was very hopeful for him. But his return to Cleveland is anything but as a hero. The Heat were getting old and D-Wade is too consistently banged up to be relied on. Kyrie Irving turning around that franchise is what compelled Lebron home imo. He was championship chasing. But Irving being out proved Lebron just can't do it alone, which there's nothing wrong with. I feel like he deserved that heartbreak and the city of Cleveland deserved to learn that he's no messiah. Losing to the Mavericks and this one were enough of a humbling. I think next time he gets there the moratorium may be up on washing him in haterade.

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015
I'm not a fan of Lebron after ''the decision'' back in 2010. So i root for the jersey not the man. But damn Lebron is one of the best players on earth. If he wasn't on the Cavs they would have never made to the finals and won 2 of the games. Or hell even been in the playoffs.

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015
"The Decision" is what soured me on him too. I was very hopeful for him. But his return to Cleveland is anything but as a hero. The Heat were getting old and D-Wade is too consistently banged up to be relied on. Kyrie Irving turning around that franchise is what compelled Lebron home imo. He was championship chasing. But Irving being out proved Lebron just can't do it alone, which there's nothing wrong with. I feel like he deserved that heartbreak and the city of Cleveland deserved to learn that he's no messiah. Losing to the Mavericks and this one were enough of a humbling. I think next time he gets there the moratorium may be up on washing him in haterade.

Of coarse Lebron is the hero he is homegrown product. And is a pretty average basketball player some would say.

Kyrie Irving turning around the franchise? He never even got us to the playoffs and he is injury prone. Lebron took us (Cleveland) to the finals in 2007. We got swept in 4 games by the Spurs.

''But Irving being out proved Lebron just can't do it alone''. You forget about Kevin Love being gone also.

''Cleveland deserved to learn that he's no messiah''. Haha i live here bud ever sports person in the city said it would take a miracle to win against a healthy Warriors team. The fact we went 2 games is amazing and how close the games were also. 2 of are all star players were out and Anderson Varejao got hurt early in the season. And you can't deny Lebron is great, you see those numbers he put up all finals?

If it had gone to a game 7 and we lost they would have had to give Lebron MVP of the finals. Last time someone got finals MVP on the losing team was Jerry West in 1969.

Steve Kerr even knew he got lucky as hell haha.

On the bright side though with Lebron doing most the work with little help we took the Warriors to 6 games. Imagine if Irving and Love were healthy?

Or better yet how would the Warriors have done without Curry and Iguodala?

Hopefully there is rematch in next years finals both teams healthy.

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015
Anyways if the Cleveland Cavs never makes it to the finals again or win won its no big deal. Just don't want us to break our own record again on most games lost in a NBA season.

Funny thing is can be a fan of any sports team i want. But i stay loyal to my local teams till the end, no matter how bad.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
LeBron will bring them a championship. I really believe they would've got it this year if they were healthy. Love would've made a big difference if not for that bush league bullshit play from the cunty Celtic. Kyrie is a great talent, but I'm not sure I would bank on him being healthy. Lebron took them to 6 games with B-C level supporting cast. If he can convince Love to stay (I think he will), they will definitely get out of the east again next year and have a very good shot at winning it all.

I don't think he left Miami because they were getting too old. If he would've stayed Miami would have been back in the finals again. Wade has seen his best years, but Bosh can still ball. I guarantee Lebron could convince other ballers to come to Miami if he wanted to stay but thought they needed help. He went back home because he got his championships and he was tired of being the bad guy. Nobody wants to be hated by their hometown.