Trump Accuses Clinton of Using PED's

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
"I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate," Trump said during a rally here. "Because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, huff, take me down. She could barely reach her car."

"A lot of things are going on, folks. A lot of things. I think she's actually getting pumped, you want to know the truth? She's getting pumped up," Trump said Saturday. "She's getting pumped up for Wednesday."

Trump added that presidential candidates are "like athletes" and should undergo drug screenings before the next debate.

"Athletes, they make them take a drug test. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate," Trump said. "I'm willing to do it."

Donald Trump calls for drug test ahead of next debate - CNNPolitics.com

Personally, I agree with the Donald. You don't get a body like that through hard work and dedication alone....

Her outfits are clearly custom made to fit her massive biceps.

Also, check out this inhuman strength on display.....

I prefer my politicians all natural. Maybe I'm a politics purist and I'm fighting a losing battle.... But I much prefer the natural build as seen below.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Like a side of beef

View: https://youtu.be/-sHaj-xycyA

View: https://youtu.be/c1lesWnrsT0

Notice that nobody is alarmed. They have seen this before. This is what she does.

She would never be able to handle the endurance into the later rounds with Trump. Though I do have to admit she is quite dynamic in her striking.

I'm pretty sure that she is on EPO in the last debate.

And well I know Trump is well known for his hits below the belt, I can't help but think she looks just a little bit shiny. #Greasegate2016??

My money is on the underdog. Trump has that look in his eyes!!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Ingenious diversionary tactic by captain sniffles.
It's like Brock Lesnar telling them to test Mark Hunt for steroids....