General Trump Approval Rating at 36%

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Lol

"There is no way to spin or sugarcoat these sagging numbers," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement.

"The erosion of white men, white voters without college degrees and independent voters, the declaration by voters that President Donald Trump's first 100 days were mainly a failure and deepening concerns about Trump's honesty, intelligence and level headedness are red flags that the administration simply can't brush away," Malloy added.

President Trump's Approval Rating Has Dropped to a Near-Record Low

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Lets just say, if somebodies goal was to destabilize the US from the inside and erode trust in their institutions, they have done a fantastic job.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
LOL @ paying attention to polling numbers.

Not saying it's wrong. Hell, it's probably lower than that. But after this last election I don't know why they are still reporting anything.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
She's a loser....her rating would have been lower, but thankfully we didn't have to deal with her being a puppet.........i'm so thankful we didn't have her war mongering, brain damaged skanky ass in office.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The lagging approval is from diametrically opposed sides. Trump will raise his ratings by choosing policies that will further trigger the OP.

M

member 3289

LOL @ paying attention to polling numbers.

Not saying it's wrong. Hell, it's probably lower than that. But after this last election I don't know why they are still reporting anything.
It's the same polling company using the same methods. He'll, they might even be asking the same people week after week lol.

Even Trump's former biggest supporters are starting to realize that he's a colossal fuck up.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
She's a loser....her rating would have been lower, but thankfully we didn't have to deal with her being a puppet.........i'm so thankful we didn't have her war mongering, brain damaged skanky ass in office.
Yes! Instead, we have a brain damaged, war-mongering drone-bungling, civilian-murdering, illiterate lying orange shitgibbon who can't spell who's a puppet of Putin's.
Soooo much better. :rolleyes: