Society Trump going full retard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I don't know why this ended up a conversation about the press
I made up a mock definition of journalism, for rhetoric only, describing an ideal simplistic world where people arrive at perfect solutions to social problems and conorbeard signed on it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So when someone was like, "I'm going to build a horseless carriage." Did people freak out because everyone knows you can't a move a carriage with no horse and that guy's a moron? Or could they parse out that not everything is meant literally?

The goal posts got legs today.

Lets go back to your posts that spawned my response.

I was just pointing out what he actually said. He didn't suggest injecting people with poison as is being reported. People have lost their minds to such a degree, that they're ignoring that many antibiotics are technically disinfectants. No one freaks out when their doctor gives their kid that banana flavored dogshit for ear infections, do they?
"And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

That isn't a statement, it's a question. Are you aware of what anitbiotics are?
He followed a presentation on bleach and other household disinfectants with suggesting that injecting those might be a way to kill the corona virus. You're having to remove that context and then add the idea that Trump MIGHT be talking about antibiotics instead to make this assertion.

Also still, he was not just asking a question.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He followed a presentation on bleach and other household disinfectants with suggesting that injecting those might be a way to kill the corona virus. You're having to remove that context and then add the idea that Trump MIGHT be talking about antibiotics instead to make this assertion.
I didn't even say he might be. He almost certainly wasn't. I was simply pointing out that the idea of taking something that kills a virus and turning it into an injection as a cure isn't something unheard of as is being suggested.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
see... the problem with this whole media bashing Trump thing is not really the media's fault.

it's the retarded audience's fault who buys into this shit, including the ones who're having a heyday over this shit

you, yourself is pretty damn cofused, I mean, you leave "namaste" with every post, it's almost equal to Jon Jones's bible scripture and his actions

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Awe Donnie.

View: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1254168730898173953?s=21

I guess this pretty much confirms he won’t be doing daily press conferences anymore.

Hard to report fake news when the live and/or unedited video is widely available.
Bad Orange Man

Right wing lunatics are quick to label any claim for social justice "whining" but then you can't even mock the POTUS a little bit for rambling about super-powerful-ultra-violet-power-rangers medicine in front of the whole world. Oh the ever great, unbearable "PC problem", the great problem of the world in the 21st century!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
NYC Poison Control Calls for Bleach, Lysol Double After Trump Disinfectant Comment
Calls to New York City's Poison Control Center for exposure to certain household chemicals more than doubled after President Donald Trump suggested injecting disinfectant might be one way to combat COVID-19, the city said Saturday.

In the 18 hours after the president's suggestion during a Thursday night news conference, the city center got 30 exposure calls -- nine specifically about Lysol, 10 about bleach and 11 about other household cleaners.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I seriously doubt people dumb enough to think that's what he meant actually watched the presser.
I'm more inclined to believe these calls - if they happened - were made by people just looking to stir some shit up.

I don't really give a fuck either way. Trump trips over his words all the time, but he isn't so dense that he thinks injecting poisonous material into your body is a good idea. If people are so fucking dumb that they interpreted what he said literally, I'd chalk that up to Darwinism.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I seriously doubt people dumb enough to think that's what he meant actually watched the presser.
I'm more inclined to believe these calls - if they happened - were made by people just looking to stir some shit up.

I don't really give a fuck either way. Trump trips over his words all the time, but he isn't so dense that he thinks injecting poisonous material into your body is a good idea. If people are so fucking dumb that they interpreted what he said literally, I'd chalk that up to Darwinism.
Bit of both I reckon. People are fucking dumb and lockdown is sending us off our rockers and drinking so much that calling 911 for a laugh might seem like a funny idea.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This would be hilarious;

Trump trips over his words all the time, but he isn't so dense that he thinks injecting poisonous material into your body is a good idea. If people are so fucking dumb that they interpreted what he said literally, I'd chalk that up to Darwinism.
what if other people are so fucking dumb that they interpreted the jokes about what he said literally,what you'd chalk that up to?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This would be hilarious;

what if other people are so fucking dumb that they interpreted the jokes about what he said literally,what you'd chalk that up to?
Equally as dumb.

I found the memes hilarious.