Society Trump going full retard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Too be fair there's plenty to laugh at him about without making stuff up.
I wanna laugh at him for what's on that video where he's rambling for a minute about super powerful injections. nothing more nothing less. I am at a point where I want my politicians to at least be able to lie to me and look like they know what they're doing. People like Trump and Bozo should at least be able to come out as if they have a clue on how to do their jobs not just mean mug the horizon (Trump) or tell stories about turning off the heater of the presidential pool (Bozo). Trump got caught rambling about stupid shit - that's the joke. His press secretaries at TMMAC are trying hard to spin it as if he was actually mentioning a scientific study or sending a cryptic message or if he's the victim of an international marxist conspiracy which is hilarious.

A President should be able to perform as a leader in time of crisis. These far right wing guys are failing dramatically at it (most likely anyone would fail but Trump and Bozo are coming out like the stooges). I could do their jobs better than them right now. Bozo was a known worshipper of the military dictatorship, idolized a known torturer from that regime, never had a plan to run the country. got elected because he "wasn't corrupt". since he's been in office he has: 1) Done nothing to improve the country; 2) been exposed as dirt corrupt.

Trump is so much better than Bozo but he's on the same boat - a slave of the market trying to rationalise the biggest crisis of the century which he most likely helped to make it worse by taking so long to act on it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I wanna laugh at him for what's on that video where he's rambling for a minute about super powerful injections. nothing more nothing less. I am at a point where I want my politicians to at least be able to lie to me and look like they know what they're doing. People like Trump and Bozo should at least be able to come out as if they have a clue on how to do their jobs not just mean mug the horizon (Trump) or tell stories about turning off the heater of the presidential pool (Bozo). Trump got caught rambling about stupid shit - that's the joke. His press secretaries at TMMAC are trying hard to spin it as if he was actually mentioning a scientific study or sending a cryptic message or if he's the victim of an international marxist conspiracy which is hilarious.

A President should be able to perform as a leader in time of crisis. These far right wing guys are failing dramatically at it (most likely anyone would fail but Trump and Bozo are coming out like the stooges). I could do their jobs better than them right now. Bozo was a known worshipper of the military dictatorship, idolized a known torturer from that regime, never had a plan to run the country. got elected because he "wasn't corrupt". since he's been in office he has: 1) Done nothing to improve the country; 2) been exposed as dirt corrupt.

Trump is so much better than Bozo but he's on the same boat - a slave of the market trying to rationalise the biggest crisis of the century which he most likely helped to make it worse by taking so long to act on it.
It's impossible for Trump to be far right wing with his stance on bump stocks, red flag laws, and his lack of understanding about the military.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's impossible for Trump to be far right wing with his stance on bump stocks, red flag laws, and his lack of understanding about the military.
Remember when you were in high school and you'd bullshit your way through a presentation when you hadn't actually done the work? Those are Trump's press conferences.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Remember when you were in high school and you'd bullshit your way through a presentation when you hadn't actually done the work? Those are Trump's press conferences.
No, I was a fantastic student. It all went down hill for me in college when I got bored.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Also - If you are still awake Jimmy Kimmel is a great cure for insomnia.

Dude hasn't been funny in 10 years
Awwwww, I really like him! I didn't know him from Adam 6 years ago till I moved here but he's my favourite late nighter...it used to be Fallon but Kimmell seems more naturally funny.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This is the discussion now? Right/Left wing demarcations are silly as it is. Reasonable people will lean to the left on certain issue, right on others, depending on their own interests. When people started saying that nazism is left wing this discussion ended forever.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is the discussion now? Right/Left wing demarcations are silly as it is. Reasonable people will lean to the left on certain issue, right on others, depending on their own interests. When people started saying that nazism is left wing this discussion ended forever.
But the right wing is nazism? Because people have been saying that since Trump happened.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
But the right wing is nazism? Because people have been saying that since Trump happened.
Nazism develops from fascism which shares some ideology with extreme right wing assholes like Bolsonaro. But it certainly doesn't fit into neither classification. let's not waste time with this bullshit discussion though please!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Awwwww, I really like him! I didn't know him from Adam 6 years ago till I moved here but he's my favourite late nighter...it used to be Fallon but Kimmell seems more naturally funny.
Letterman retired and Craig Ferguson is no longer the host of The Late Late Show.

There are no more funny late night guys.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nazism develops from fascism which shares some ideology with extreme right wing assholes like Bolsonaro. But it certainly doesn't fit into neither classification. let's not waste time with this bullshit discussion though please!
I'm just discussing what you brought up man. The extreme of either side of the political spectrum is facist.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Letterman retired and Craig Ferguson is no longer the host of The Late Late Show.

There are no more funny late night guys.
Corden's singalongs in his car were fun, and I like Kinnell doing Who Wants to be a Millionaire...but I'm a bit of a quiz show nut.