General Trump kills top Iranian general

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If memory serves it's more like 6000 years, and over that period many cultures and people have disappeared.
That's Iraq you're conflating Iran with. it is much older.
and what religion would Mohsen say he belongs to?
Shia Islam. But Nadja is Nestorian Christian if that';s what your driving at. We also have Bahii and Sufi orders hereabouts.

I have no idea why you keep bringing stuff like this up.
See the post above this for a reminder.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You find the history of the Church Of The East funny? What a jackass.
I found your post funny.

Donald Trump, the least nuanced politician in the history of the world. Says "I'm going to blow up some Iranian shit," and your first thought is "My God. The Christian sanctuaries!!!"

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I found your post funny.

Donald Trump, the least nuanced politician in the history of the world. Says "I'm going to blow up some Iranian shit," and your first thought is "My God. The Christian sanctuaries!!!"
Okay. Gotcha. Anyway, I think Trump gets quite a boost from all of this if he plays it right. Pretty hard to run against a 'war president.'

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Britain gets involved and gets enough kills they can unlock the good Prince.

And once he gets involved I am ready to go also. Abbo whacker on standby

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Okay. Gotcha. Anyway, I think Trump gets quite a boost from all of this if he plays it right. Pretty hard to run against a 'war president.'
I think you're right especially when people start recognizing that an attack on the embassy is the same as an attack on the country itself.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Dude went legend in my book when he told one of his opponents something along the lines of "Fuck you and your whole family and everyone you've ever loved who's died". Savage lulz...
he's still slamming brendan schaub in that chat I dived into on twitter, keeps posting videos showing what a cunt he is haha