General Trump kills top Iranian general

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Who is this Baxtiyar and why should his tweets hold any credibility?
Funny you don’t ask that about the tweets you agree with
Like the previous tweet you quoted of a guy without a blue check and less followers.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Critics bitch they (Iraq govt) can’t get their shit together, but when they ask to prove themselves independently, people bitch they want America gone.
That's not what's happening. And that's a comical simplifying of years of complicated influencing in Iraq.

Half the Iraqi parliament made a vote against the USA, in the context of anti-Iran sentiment among the Iraq population (even many shiites!) against mainly these same members and Iran's influence over those members. No Kurds and almost no Sunnis voted. Again, almost half the countries representatives did not vote. Iraqis have every reason to ask us to leave dictated by any number of factors regarding air strikes in a country that refused the usual status of forces agreement. But this vote is as much self preservation and asking Iran to come further into Iraqi politics as it is anything. That's not "getting their shit together" or proving themselves. It's speaking on behalf of the Iranian influence that they are currently shooting protesters over.

The Iraqi government has been anemic for years. Iran influenced for years and as a result disbanded and dumped sunni military members and political power in Iraq. This was directly replaced with shiite militias rasied and sponsored via Quds and Soleamni. But not before ISIS took advantage of the vacuum and the fractured Iraqi alliances (shiite vs sunni instead of nationalistic unity) lead to a comical failure in the west of Iraq, with the previous government withdrawing into Baghdad for protection instead of defending Iraqi sovereignty. Then those Quds forces beat back ISIS, which again, they helped empower through anti-sunni policies, and further entrenched themselves in Iraqi society and politics.

If you want to prove the Iraq institutions are together, they would have a representative vote not marred by the fact that those same representatives are historically and currently corrupted by the exact guy that just got killed. You can't look at the Iranian created shia-centric state building inside of Iraq and hold it up as some measure of proving themselves "independently" for speaking against the great satan on behalf of Iranian overlords.

M

member 3289

Splinty @Splinty on a serious note, the retards on the extreme left always find a way to make all Trump opponents look bad.

I think killing Qasem Soleimani was a mistake but I'm not sad that he's dead.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think killing Qasem Soleimani was a mistake but I'm not sad that he's dead.
These are my sentiments. We should have just let Iran feel the blowback of their imperialism under Soleimani, which would have just been further escalated if he became Iran's president.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I really thought the firing of Bolton was a step in the right direction, too
Have you read the reports on how the strikes came to be?
Trump doesn't have an appetite for war but was blown up my the media and his own party when he pulled back in Syria. That primed the hawks to have more clout in the room as they were seen as the interventionists in Syria. So he sees that move get him bit in the press and now has to made a decision on intervention or not in response to an American contractor dying. We use contractors to hide our body count quite honestly and other administrations would have done just that. But the timing was such that Trump was primed following Syria to listen and that death met his redline + Iran Hawks = direct strike. The intent is quite clear. It was a presidential order. We claimed it. We didn't let some rogue locals suicide bomb him, which could have easily happened. But Trumps lack of long-term appetite for this as a longterm engagement, and more importantly lack of cohesive policy for the middle east and Iranian influence now that Saudi has proved a shit partner for the grand Trump plan, will mean its ineffective and only harmful.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
M

member 3289

Have you read the reports on how the strikes came to be?
Trump doesn't have an appetite for war but was blown up my the media and his own party when he pulled back in Syria. That primed the hawks to have more clout in the room as they were seen as the interventionists in Syria. So he sees that move get him bit in the press and now has to made a decision on intervention or not in response to an American contractor dying. We use contractors to hide our body count quite honestly and other administrations would have done just that. But the timing was such that Trump was primed following Syria to listen and that death met his redline + Iran Hawks = direct strike. The intent is quite clear. It was a presidential order. We claimed it. We didn't let some rogue locals suicide bomb him, which could have easily happened. But Trumps lack of long-term appetite for this as a longterm engagement, and more importantly lack of cohesive policy for the middle east and Iranian influence now that Saudi has proved a shit partner for the grand Trump plan, will mean its ineffective and only harmful.
I read that military officials briefed him and offered a plethora of responses to (first) the contractor being killed by Shia Iraqi militiamen and (second) the embassy protest. I read that killing Soleimani was offered as the most extreme response and only to make the other responses seem like better options.

I questioned that narrative because I think that after 3 years our military leaders know how much of a foresight-lacking loose cannon Trump is. You don't put an undesirable option on the table with this President. He's as likely to pick it as he is the option you want him to pick.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
That's not what's happening. And that's a comical simplifying of years of complicated influencing in Iraq.

Half the Iraqi parliament made a vote against the USA, in the context of anti-Iran sentiment among the Iraq population (even many shiites!) against mainly these same members and Iran's influence over those members. No Kurds and almost no Sunnis voted. Again, almost half the countries representatives did not vote. Iraqis have every reason to ask us to leave dictated by any number of factors regarding air strikes in a country that refused the usual status of forces agreement. But this vote is as much self preservation and asking Iran to come further into Iraqi politics as it is anything. That's not "getting their shit together" or proving themselves. It's speaking on behalf of the Iranian influence that they are currently shooting protesters over.

The Iraqi government has been anemic for years. Iran influenced for years and as a result disbanded and dumped sunni military members and political power in Iraq. This was directly replaced with shiite militias rasied and sponsored via Quds and Soleamni. But not before ISIS took advantage of the vacuum and the fractured Iraqi alliances (shiite vs sunni instead of nationalistic unity) lead to a comical failure in the west of Iraq, with the previous government withdrawing into Baghdad for protection instead of defending Iraqi sovereignty. Then those Quds forces beat back ISIS, which again, they helped empower through anti-sunni policies, and further entrenched themselves in Iraqi society and politics.

If you want to prove the Iraq institutions are together, they would have a representative vote not marred by the fact that those same representatives are historically and currently corrupted by the exact guy that just got killed. You can't look at the Iranian created shia-centric state building inside of Iraq and hold it up as some measure of proving themselves "independently" for speaking against the great satan on behalf of Iranian overlords.
this was interesting but did you really have to call half of them shites at the beginning? it was uncalled for Splinty.