General Trump kills top Iranian general

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I will maintain erections

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
You do know that cash was theirs right?

It wasn't a gift
i never said it was a gift, in the70's Iran had paid for military equipment that was never delivered

Giving that kind of cash to Iran, how much of it was used for good?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
i never said it was a gift, in the70's Iran had paid for military equipment that was never delivered

Giving that kind of cash to Iran, how much of it was used for good?

My understanding was it came from frozen accounts?

M

member 3289

either way i don't think it was very smart giving that kind of money to one of the planets biggest terrorist supporters/violators of human rights
If the court case in The Hague had proceeded, the judgment would have been for $10 billion.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
either way i don't think it was very smart giving that kind of money to one of the planets biggest terrorist supporters/violators of human rights

In 2015 the western world had a plan to stop Iran from building a nuclear bomb and bring them in from the cold.

Make peace type of thing.

Unfortunately because this was done by Obama in triggered a lot of people. Particularly Trump. Then when he became president he deiced to erase anything obama did. One of those things was the Iran deal. Europe still want the deal. Its only America or rather Trump that doesn't.

The problem is is there doesn't seem to be a plan. 2 months ago he was saying the literal opposite of what he has done today. He even got someone to fire Bolton. The person screaming in Trumps ear to do this.

Its irrational behaviour as usual but this time it could affect more people in the world.