General Trump knew as early as February 7 that COVID-19 was Airborne and Highly Lethal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It's pretty weird that no one has posted about this, even in the Trump or Coronavirus threads.

Bob Woodward's new book is about to drop and in advance of it, he shared audio clips of Trump saying on tape as early as February 7 that:

1) The virus was airborne
2) It was going to have a very high lethality rate, far higher than the flu
3) That data the US had received from China was strongly suggesting it was affecting people of all ages, young and old

These are among several things he revealed. He claimed to Woodward that he was not disclosing this to the public and deliberately playing it down.

View: https://youtu.be/5Z8nV10dFcw

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So he was wrong in his belief at that time and the current data shows as much?

Maybe not speculating was a good decision..............

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is what foreign interference looks like. So much.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the same democrats were also trying to fine people 1000 dollars which people would have needed for bills for not wearing a mask while condemning conservatives for not offering more aid for people to pay bills. mayor Garcetti cut off peoples power during this pandemic if they didn't follow his mandates he could have killed some old folks if they didn't have AC during our heat wave hit 118 in L.A county.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
the same democrats were also trying to fine people 1000 dollars which people would have needed for bills for not wearing a mask while condemning conservatives for not offering more aid. mayor Garcetti cut off peoples power during this pandemic if they didn't follow his mandates he could have killed some old folks if they didn't have AC during our heat wave hit 118 in L.A county.
The handling of this pandemic by Democratic mayors and governors and legislators was a disaster. There. We've got that out of the way.

But that's not what this thread is about.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What are you chuckling about Rambo John J @Rambo John J? What do you think it means when a foreigner posts memes?
That quote is in the video in the original post. You should watch it.
I watched the video

if you wanna address a post address post #6

5% doesn't represent what was and is going on, so coming out publicly and telling 5% they will die is not something any politician will ever do, even if true...which it wasn't.

This is an election year bro...we all know how much BS that involves.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
The handling of this pandemic by Democratic mayors and governors and legislators was a disaster. There. We've got that out of the way.

But that's not what this thread is about.
I always figured this was the case.
I’ve said before I was glad that he tried to paint as much of an optimistic view as possible. He made mistakes but I’m glad he didn’t go doom and gloom.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it is isn't all that lethal doe.
if it was airborne and that lethal we would have millions dead, half assed masks or not
whatever he was told was lies or bad info...plain and simp

not going public with that "info" was a wise move

If we are tossing blame lets stick to some real actions...like sending people with a cold/flu into nursing homes like Cuomo and some other dipshit Govs.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
literally at the same time, China was fumigating streets and locking people in their apartments.

'but I trusted China' in the face of all the evidence is like saying "i'm not ego-maniacal, i'm fucking retarded"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Bob Woodward's new book is about to drop and in advance of it, he shared audio clips of Trump saying on tape as early as February 7 that:

1) The virus was airborne
2) It was going to have a very high lethality rate, far higher than the flu
3) That data the US had received from China was strongly suggesting it was affecting people of all ages, young and old
You want to handle this Splinty @Splinty ?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
literally at the same time, China was fumigating streets and locking people in their apartments.

'but I trusted China' in the face of all the evidence is like saying "i'm not ego-maniacal, i'm fucking retarded"
It's still not considered to be airborne as far as I'm aware. If it were masks would be off the table.