General Trump knew as early as February 7 that COVID-19 was Airborne and Highly Lethal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm not allowed to comment on Covid anymore because I'm an idiot on the subject matter, but if I were allowed I would say "It isn't airborne and it's not that lethal."

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I don't own a credit card, they are stupid, but my debit card has a VISA logo.
Crazy. Make your spending work for you. I pay everything by credit card and just pay it off at the end of the month.

... when this global pandemic ends, we have more than enough points to fly round trip to any destination and enough left over for partial accommodations.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nothing wrong with credit cards if you carry a $0 balance month to month.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
So not everyone from Ontario suffers from being “the smartest guy in the room”?
That is such a misconception about Ontario. Most of Ontario is as rural as anywhere in Canada. I don’t find people from Ontario any more or less arrogant than people from BC.

In fact this summer I was in the woods fishing for trophy bass, when this hiker approached me and started chatting me up. It turned out he was from Squamish. He started going on and in about BC’s “mountains, rivers, lakes...blah blah blah”. He wouldn’t shut up until I interrupted him and said that I find BC’s mountains to be quite small and the rivers and lakes to be quite ugly. He threw his pumpkin spiced wheatgrass smoothie in my face and pulled guard. I passed through his guard like a hot knife through butter. I took side mount and rained down Hellbows until I felt his soul leave his body. I peed on him, hide his body under a pile of leaves, and then caught a bass the size of a lunch box.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I actually find BC’ers to be quite arrogant. I ran into a guy

That is such a misconception about Ontario. Most of Ontario is as rural as anywhere in Canada. I don’t find people from Ontario any more or less arrogant than people from BC.

In fact this summer I was in the woods fishing for trophy bass, when this joker approached me an started chatting me up. It turned out he was from Squamish. He started going on and in about BC’s “mountains, rivers, lakes...blah blah blah”. He wouldn’t shut up until I interrupted him and said that I find BC’s mountains to be quite small and the rivers and lakes to be quite ugly. He threw his pumpkin spiced wheatgrass smoothie in my face and pulled guard. I passed through his guard like a hot knife through butter. I took side mount and rained down Hellbows until I felt his soul leave his body. I peed on him, hide his body under a pile of leaves, and then caught a bass the size of a lunch box.
He deserved all of it for tossing out his pumpkin spice bevy.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Somebody pulled the trigger on the draft.
There is notably some tug of war happening inside of the CDC in the last couple of months. Some very political stuff.
This is extremely frustrating for me, a medical professional in my own right, how do you feel about this? Has to make your job much harder.