General Trump knew as early as February 7 that COVID-19 was Airborne and Highly Lethal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They're all fuckheads, bro.
There are probably politicians that have made choices that injure you or that cause you greatly care about more than other politicians.

You would likely find yourself with a much more visceral response to those politicians than the ones you disagree with because of how their policies affect others, topics you care less about, or general idiocy or hypocrisy.

I know I would.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There are probably politicians that have made choices that injure you or that cause you greatly care about more than other politicians.

You would likely find yourself with a much more visceral response to those politicians than the ones you disagree with because of how their policies affect others, topics you care less about, or general idiocy or hypocrisy.

I know I would.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
The CDC updated their info on Friday.

COVID-19 most commonly spreads
  • Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
  • Through respiratory droplets or small particles, such as those in aerosols, produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes.
    • These particles can be inhaled into the nose, mouth, airways, and lungs and cause infection. This is thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
    • Droplets can also land on surfaces and objects and be transferred by touch. A person may get COVID-19 by touching the surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes. Spread from touching surfaces is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
  • It is possible that COVID-19 may spread through the droplets and airborne particles that are formed when a person who has COVID-19 coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes. There is growing evidence that droplets and airborne particles can remain suspended in the air and be breathed in by others, and travel distances beyond 6 feet (for example, during choir practice, in restaurants, or in fitness classes). In general, indoor environments without good ventilation increase this risk.
COVID-19 spreads very easily from person to person
How easily a virus spreads from person to person can vary. Airborne viruses, including COVID-19, are among the most contagious and easily spread. Some viruses are highly contagious, like measles, while other viruses do not spread as easily. The virus that causes COVID-19 appears to spread more efficiently than influenza, but not as efficiently as measles, which is highly contagious. In general, the more closely a person with COVID-19 interacts with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

• Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
  • Through respiratory droplets or small particles, such as those in aerosols, produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes.
    • These particles can be inhaled into the nose, mouth, airways, and lungs and cause infection. This is thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
    • Droplets can also land on surfaces and objects and be transferred by touch. A person may get COVID-19 by touching the surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes. Spread from touching surfaces is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
  • It is possible that COVID-19 may spread through the droplets and airborne particles that are formed when a person who has COVID-19 coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes. There is growing evidence that droplets and airborne particles can remain suspended in the air and be breathed in by others, and travel distances beyond 6 feet (for example, during choir practice, in restaurants, or in fitness classes). In general, indoor environments without good ventilation increase this risk.
How easily a virus spreads from person to person can vary. Airborne viruses, including COVID-19, are among the most contagious and easily spread. Some viruses are highly contagious, like measles, while other viruses do not spread as easily. The virus that causes COVID-19 appears to spread more efficiently than influenza, but not as efficiently as measles, which is highly contagious. In general, the more closely a person with COVID-19 interacts with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread.
It’s nice to see you coming to your senses. Your last interview was a disgrace.

View: https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1307829829669093377?s=20

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard is so mad right now

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Do these people not understand how they sound? I don't believe in numbers.....thats some CTer shit right there.
I can’t get over the confidence. This woman really believes she has it all figured out. She’s sure of her thoughts on the virus, they don’t match up to what Dr Fauci says, so Dr Fauci must be “A Liar”. She is so sure of herself that she puts more stock in her gut feeling than in “numbers”.

I never understand people’s confidence in their opinions. I feel like I’m a pretty smart guy but every opinion in my head could be prefaced by “I could be wrong but...”. I think it takes a certain amount of intelligence to realize most of your opinions are at best informed guesses.

I honestly can’t believe people are so willing to jump on camera either. 20 years ago their was a mass shooting in Canada. One day I was walking down the street in Toronto and a camera crew stuck a mic in my face and said “It’s the 10th anniversary of the Marc Lepine murders. How do you think our lives have changed since?“. Fuck you. What do I possibly have to gain by going on camera and talking off the top of my head, let alone have you broadcast my stupid opinion on the news for everyone to see?

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can’t get over the confidence. This woman really believes she has it all figured out. She’s sure of her thoughts on the virus, they don’t match up to what Dr Fauci says, so Dr Fauci must be A Liar”. She is so sure of herself that she puts more stock in her gut feeling than in “numbers”.

I never understand people’s confidence in their opinions. I feel like I’m a pretty smart guy but every opinion in my head could be prefaced by “I could be wrong but...”. I think it takes a certain amount of intelligence to realize most of your opinions are at best informed guesses.

I honestly can’t believe people are so willing to jump on camera either. 20 years ago their was a mass shooting in Canada. One day I was walking down the street in Toronto and a camera crew came stuck a mic in my face and said “It’s the 10th anniversary of the Marc Lepine murders. How do you think our lives have changed since?“. Fuck you. What do I possibly have to gain by going on camera and talking off the top of my head, let alone have you broadcast my stupid opinion on the news for everyone to see?
I'd pay a lot of money to watch you on tv....

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was on a tv trivia game show about 10 years ago. I won two episodes. I have a DVD of it in some box somewhere in my house. If I ever find it, I’ll post a clip.
Do you remember the show and episode?