General Trump not invited to Royal Wedding

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well not only did the Royals diss the piece of shit Trump, even stateside expect a record to be set by the most athletes refusing to not visit the White House until this degenerate is voted out.

It's not just minorities, Lindsay Vonn also spoke up about it. The whole word sees what a piece of shit Trump is, LOL at anyone who does not.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well not only did the Royals diss the piece of shit Trump, even stateside expect a record to be set by the most athletes refusing to not visit the White House until this degenerate is voted out.

It's not just minorities, Lindsay Vonn also spoke up about it. The whole word sees what a piece of shit Trump is, LOL at anyone who does not.
Tump is not invited because the good Prince and him in the same country would be too hilarious

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tump is not invited because the good Prince and him in the same country would be too hilarious

Nice try, more like he's not invited because he's a degenerate that has made us a laughingstock. You will also see tons of athletes and celebs diss him on us soil as well, he is hated in the world and in this country too.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Funny that Russia exposes Hillary and liberals lose they mind with election tampering. World leaders today bash trump and there is silence.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Funny that Russia exposes Hillary and liberals lose they mind with election tampering. World leaders today bash trump and there is silence.

Because we agree with them, Trump should be bashed. He is a feckless leader who does not even serve you or me, he serves the NRA before any of us. Let's be real.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Because we agree with them, Trump should be bashed. He is a feckless leader who does not even serve you or me, he serves the NRA before any of us. Let's be real.
It’s the exact same thing thought. Many people also agreed with the negative comments on Clinton. Who do you think will influence more votes by Americans. The Russians in 2016 or the leaders of today in 2018 and 2020?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
America never won the Revolutionary war

USA still owned and run by Royal Family and global elite

We pay taxes into the IMF
look into it

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Nice try, more like he's not invited because he's a degenerate that has made us a laughingstock. You will also see tons of athletes and celebs diss him on us soil as well, he is hated in the world and in this country too.
Athletes, celebs, & feckless world leaders dissing Trump is only going to help Trump at the polls. Hope they keep it up

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
what exactly do you think the NRA does?
He thinks they personally go door to door and give out guns and influence kids to be professional school shooters. I mean of course it's someone else's fault right? I mean shit no way it could be the fault of these lunatics who do these things, no way, it's Trumps fault, wasn't Obamas fault or Bushs but def Trumps. If a bird shits on my car it's Trumps fault.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You made a thread here after 3 years whining like a jilted lover.....

LOL, difference between making a vent thread compared to you bragging about mods on the UG answering your pm's, your shit is downright sad. Also, you are whining like a pussy on the thread you made "song 2". I been on this forum for a month in terms of posting and you and mix 6 a plix seem to be the most ridiculed poster on here.

I feel bad for you