Society Trump offered Assange pardon for helping Putin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hope so.
Deep State working hard, and Assange is a hero.
You're on the evil'r side of history.

T

The Big Guy

Last edited by a moderator:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
funny how assange is now the boogeyman since he is being associated with trump after years of being a hero to the left

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trumps going to win because your party cares more about fags and immigrants than the people who built our country.

And bernie is a old fag with a weak heart. He will die soon and everyone will be happy.

4 more years of strong leadership

Edit: no homophobia please - L
Immigrants built your country, dummy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
funny how assange is now the boogeyman since he is being associated with trump after years of being a hero to the left
I voted Obama cause he was gonna protect and encourage whistleblowers

He fucking lied and did the opposite

Fuckem

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I couldn't
This^
Never trusted him. What a shitshow he did that night he promised to release the goods about Hillary and basically said "sorry fam not tonight". That was the only time I've ever watched an Alex Jones show and he did not disappoint after the dicktuck by Assange...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It’s crazy how spoiled the left is.

people in different countries (like China or Mexico) say the best things about America is the 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment, and retarded Dems are working toward getting rid of those rights.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

people in different countries (like China or Mexico) say the best things about America is the 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment, and retarded Dems are working toward getting rid of those rights.

But when Trump came in he held all three of the three major powers.

And still couldn’t get his batshit racist policies through.

You have to see most Americans. Even republicans aren’t so bitter and hateful as him?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I am not left or right...not labelling myself that way because both sides have scum and corruption etc...

I will say I am a strict constitutionalist, the 1st and 2nd amendments are the most important thing this country has and I feel strongly about both.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I voted Obama cause he was gonna protect and encourage whistleblowers

He fucking lied and did the opposite

Fuckem
I kind of think that he was going to protect them... Until there were some big fucking whistles blown and then the powers that be said "you have to put a stop to this shit"

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I kind of think that he was going to protect them... Until there were some big fucking whistles blown and then the powers that be said "you have to put a stop to this shit"
I hear that.
Doesn't excuse it for me though...Freedom of speech is non negotiable

Trump has infringed upon it a little and I am not a fan of that either

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bones septum took a pinking

I like that guy, free him Leighsh, better known as Leigh @Leigh (I just made that up, but it fits.....you put a leash on everyone with your pink crayon)