General Trump or Biden

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who are you voting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I almost went on a tangent, but decided to just delete it and rewrite. This does trigger me. No time in history has been voting repulican across the board been more obvious. I've never thought that before, but not a single moderate democrat to be seen (polls shifted and all the sudden a few people acknowledged the "mostly peaceful protests). Go ahead and burn down cities, accost innocent people eating at restaurants, the police are the enemy (shooting them is no biggie), kill free speech (unless it is left wing), the only racists are those that are not black, do not enforce laws that involve violence, release anyone arrested with no bail so they can commit more crimes the same day...etc. Election years are typically a shit show, but this is out of control, all for political gain. I'm guessing it backfires badly for democrats.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I believe we have 22 propositions on our voting card this year and California, and 13 of them increase taxes. LOL. During a pandemic that has everyone strapped for cash. Makes sense. Fuck this state.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Pres Trump ran on his lack of political record, but now he has one and it's not good.
Joe Biden has been in office for 20% of the time the United States has been a country. If you think he's going to change or fix anything, you're fooling yourself.

I'm voting for Jo Jorgensen

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I almost went on a tangent, but decided to just delete it and rewrite. This does trigger me. No time in history has been voting repulican across the board been more obvious. I've never thought that before, but not a single moderate democrat to be seen (polls shifted and all the sudden a few people acknowledged the "mostly peaceful protests). Go ahead and burn down cities, accost innocent people eating at restaurants, the police are the enemy (shooting them is no biggie), kill free speech (unless it is left wing), the only racists are those that are not black, do not enforce laws that involve violence, release anyone arrested with no bail so they can commit more crimes the same day...etc. Election years are typically a shit show, but this is out of control, all for political gain. I'm guessing it backfires badly for democrats.
you need to cut back on your Fox News by about 60%

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Jo Jorgenson. I know next to nothing about her, but Biden and Trump are both horrible choices.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Jo Jorgenson. I know next to nothing about her, but Biden and Trump are both horrible choices.
She wants to defund the police and the military. Demilitarize the police. Supports ending qualified immunity. Decriminalize drugs. Pardon all non violent drug offenders. Opposes mandatory minimum sentences on drug charges. Wants convicted criminals to have the right to vote.

JO wants to ‘turn America into one giant Sweden’.

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I believe we have 22 propositions on our voting card this year and California, and 13 of them increase taxes. LOL. During a pandemic that has everyone strapped for cash. Makes sense. Fuck this state.
join the migration train, I'm thinking seriously about Austin Texas. did you know that you pay zero income Tax in TX compared to Cali, where you pay 13%.

Texas is the most American State as they come

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Trump
Cannot vote for a senile candidate. What’s the party strategy? Just to take power and manipulate whoever gets in and replaces Biden? They want things done the way that benefits the old bags. No thanks, I want to see the old bags sweat and pee in their diapers

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Whoever stops with the small business killing mandates and required masks
Shit is out of control

I click trump in the poll because he at least has a chance of getting my vote, my vote certainly won't turn Oregon red...the brainwash is strong here.

I would write in Ron Paul but I no longer consider him fit to run office because he just had a public health scare and I also rule out biden for the same reason

Last edited: