General Trump or Biden

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who are you voting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Make sense. I think a progressive tax rate probably works best too. Didn't strike you for socially and financially liberal. Just the former.
I pay my taxes homeboy.
Uncie Sam gets his from me.

Downside is I only have 74" reach and these arms won't stretch longer no matter what I try.
Have you ever stretched a mans arm an inch or so with good results?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh you're trolling.
Nevermind. Im out.
U troll me all the time homie
goes around comes around I guess

You know damn well I don't care about these people paying their taxes...certainly wasn't including you in the rich guy not paying taxes bracket FYI...you probably get hosed like most doctors I know taxwise

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nobody knows what you believe Seems its all a facade
A large portion of the forum is shtick and troll brotha

If you want know what I really think then ask in a genuine manner after establishing a non troll angle towards me

You reap what you sow...that goes for both of us lately

You didn't quote me to discuss anything and we both know this

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
none of these rich fucks pay enough taxes
It is ridiculous
People often confuse the EOY filing as what a person paid in taxes for the whole year.

The top 1% of earners in this country pay for about 90% of this country. Just because they owe $9k more in March doesn't mean they only paid $9k in taxes that year.

The "pay their fair share" line is a catchy phrase the left loves, but it's largely bullshit.

If you want to throw a few more tax tiers in there to capture an even higher percentage from the filthy rich, that's a different conversation.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
So he both made $400k and lost money?

Of course you also seem to think that anyone who doesn't hate him with every fiber of their being must love him. So I'm probably barking up the wrong tree to even bother.
So he both made $400k and lost money?

Of course you also seem to think that anyone who doesn't hate him with every fiber of their being must love him. So I'm probably barking up the wrong tree to even bother.
As president, yes he makes around $400000 dollars a year. As a businessman owning around 500 companies, he lost more than he made. Read the article and maybe you will understand where I’m coming from better.