General Trump or Biden

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who are you voting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Holy shit. He only doesn’t pay taxes because he literally loses so much money. If you want to keep hanging on his nuts, that’s fine. But don’t keep acting like he’s some genius for not paying taxes. You are either trolling or completely fucking stupid to try and spin this.
So he both made $400k and lost money?

Of course you also seem to think that anyone who doesn't hate him with every fiber of their being must love him. So I'm probably barking up the wrong tree to even bother.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Most good businesses (at least the individuals of those businesses) don't generally pay much either.
Creative accounting is an art.
I love shopping for assets in December. Does that make me an asshole?

The gov't is just gonna piss the money away anyway.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The problem with relying on other people's money to fund society's shortcomings is eventually you run out of other people's money.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Creative accounting is an art.
I love shopping for assets in December. Does that make me an asshole?

The gov't is just gonna piss the money away anyway.
Personally I think income tax should be a fixed percentage that everyone pays, period end of story. No loopholes, no creative accounting, you earn you pay.

In the meantime while the world loses it's mind believing that applying higher tax rates on people who don't pay income tax to begin with will solve debt problems; I say if you're in a position to skate taxes by all means do it.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The problem with relying on other people's money to fund society's shortcomings is eventually you run out of other people's money.
If Trump were a tax and spend politician who ran on a platform of raising taxes to pay for social programs, then I'd say he's an asshole for not paying his taxes.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Personally I think income tax should be a fixed percentage that everyone pays, period end of story. No loopholes, no creative accounting, you earn you pay.

In the meantime while the world loses it's mind believing that applying higher tax rates on people who don't pay income tax to begin with will solve debt problems; I say if you're in a position to skate taxes by all means do it.
Yeah, but income is tied to profit.

When you can take the full hit in a single year on a $300k piece of equipment that you will depreciate for 10 years it can "protect" a lot of profit.

Not saying it's right.
Not saying it's wrong.
Just saying that's the game.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Amazon pays zero taxes I heard

tell me more

This is big business vs small business on many fronts...nothing new...elites get tax breaks and the mid class and lower class do not, they get bent

Covid is the ultimate tool to kill the small business piece of the pie

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Donald Trump’s tax returns show that he paid his daughter Ivanka as a consultant, even though she is a member of the company which is against IRS rules.
Just to make it easier to read.

View: https://twitter.com/marycjordan/status/1310339870666047488?s=19

M

member 3289

At this point you have to be mentally retarded to vote for Trump.

So the results of this poll don't surprise me

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yes
I'm serous mayne...luk in2it

none of these rich fucks pay enough taxes
It is ridiculous for sure

I think Trump used to launder money about a decade plus ago
I also think Biden has numerous corrupt money transactions and influence and counting

These motherfuckers don't give a F