General Trump sending Navy to false flag Iran

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Are you reading my posts?

I said I was speaking in general and we just added 70 billion extra in trump's budget with off budget stuff we're over a trillion dollars per year
im probably going to stop reading your posts shortly

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Like I said I was using mic as a generalized term otherwise I would have said Remington Lockheed Boeing Raytheon etc
You asked for examples, they were given to you. Feel free to show yourself out unless you want to start correctly using terms, or checking to see if facts support your statements.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
You asked for examples, they were given to you. Feel free to show yourself out unless you want to start correctly using terms, or checking to see if facts support your statements.
We have literally been at war in Afghanistan for almost 20 years with trillions upon trillions of dollars spent on those stupid Wars as well as a trillion per year

This Thread was about America's War Machine trying to false flag Iran that is the context you want to take one specific company and try to make hay out of that go right ahead but its inaccurate in the context of this thread

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
We have literally been at war in Afghanistan for almost 20 years with trillions upon trillions of dollars spent on those stupid Wars as well as a trillion per year

This Thread was about America's War Machine trying to false flag Iran that is the context you want to take one specific company and try to make hay out of that go right ahead but its inaccurate in the context of this thread
Except the defense contractors aren't really benefiting from those trillions upon trillions year over year, so.....

You should also probably know that the MIC is international not America specific. I do like this new term you're throwing around though. So how do you define "America's War Machine"?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Except the defense contractors aren't really benefiting from those trillions upon trillions year over year, so.....

You should also probably know that the MIC is international not America specific. I do like this new term you're throwing around though. So how do you define "America's War Machine"?
Ahhhhhh I get it now...what company do you work for?

Those who concoct, implement and profit from war in Americas name

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Those who concoct, implement and profit from war in Americas name
So if they don't profit they get excluded? Now I see why you think war is so profitable. When a part of the machine breaks, you ignore it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I agree its getting tedious at this point
pretty obvious nobody is listening to each other here

I don't like MIC
I don't like Trump
I don't like obama/killary
US policy is controlled to a certain extent by other countries/lobbies
False Fags do happen and will likely happen again soon

whole forum is toxic on certain issues and in certain threads...not sure why

I like all who are involved in this "thread"...but this thread sucks bawls lol

Honestly I am still interested in the logistics of making that huge turn and the wake an aircraft carrier produces

smoking me a fat joint now so I will look into it

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
it must be hard work going thru the mental gymnastics that it takes to constantly redefine every post you made to fit your current narrative
I didn't redefine i clarified while you obfuscated

The conversation is devolving so I'm done

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Is that all I said
I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but it's very clear you have no idea what in the Hell you're talking about. I've watched you spend multiple pages where you'll ask a specific question, have it answered and then pretend that wasn't what you meant. To the point you're trying to redefine established terms and then introducing new ones. If it's half as exhausting for you to do as it is to watch I can't even begin to imagine how fatigued you must be.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
thread starts out as trump sending the navy to false flag iran . oh not that kind of false flag. oh not trump but the MIC. oh not that part of the MIC .the other part that i defined myself .