Society Trump to 'sign executive order about social media'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yeah, bro. Definitely tell someone that's played both he doesn't know what he's talking about. But the really important part is to sneak in a childish insult.
ive played both.

ive played cricket to a high level.

there is no question what is the more skilful game.

jerk

hard
May 10, 2019

The Justice Department is set to propose a rollback of legal protections that online platforms have enjoyed for more than two decades, in an effort to make tech companies more responsible in how they police their content, according to a Trump administration official.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

The Justice Department is set to propose a rollback of legal protections that online platforms have enjoyed for more than two decades, in an effort to make tech companies more responsible in how they police their content, according to a Trump administration official.
So they're going to do the opposite of what Trump said he was going to do? Sounds good.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Quality is more important than quantity.
you just said baseball was better because they have higher salaries.

i appreciate you aren’t the brightest spark.

but come on.

at least read the post you posted lol.

christ. Racist mericans. It’s really a demographic that isn’t an underlying one.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
you just said baseball was better because they have higher salaries.
Yes, because baseball players are more highly valued than cricket players. Goes back to that quality over quantity thing. I guess by your logic running is the best sport in the world, everyone has run at some point, right?

i appreciate you aren’t the brightest spark.

but come on.

at least read the post you posted lol.

christ. Racist mericans. It’s really a demographic that isn’t an underlying one.
Can you really not converse with somebody without throwing petty insults?