Society Trump turns Trump Supporters into Mexicans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHlItALynZQ

So Trump is building his wall and using eminent domain to take the land. All normal, except the Trump voters losing their land didn't realise it was going to happen to them. What's even funnier is that some of them are going to be stuck on the Mexican side. They voted themselves into Mexico.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
ugh come on jenk. i dont like what he did @8:30. i hate stereotyping and umbrella statements. its a great way to alienate people from taking you seriously and connecting with them (pulling them over)

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This is fucked up for those people seems like the ultimate violation to get your land taken away people work their entire lives for their homes. We had some of those cases here in California and they only paid like 100k on property worth 400 k. They also screwed people over building dodger stadium and other freeways.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Lol I'm pretty sure Trump is going to fuck over every last one of his supporters by the end of his term.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@ 3 minutes

"I don't like them Mexicans, so I'm gonna build a wall"

It bothers me that the liberal community is so narrow-minded on this issue.
From sea to shining sea, this seems to permeate in the minds of the outspoken.

It's like listening to Jim Jefferies talk about gun control.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I could only make it about 3 minutes in before I had to turn it off. If I put a fence across the middle of my yard, I'm still on my property regardless which side I happen to be standing on. Did logic make an appearance anywhere later in the video?