Trump tweets link of MMA fighter Jorge Masvidal calling him a ‘bad motherf—er’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
President Trump re-tweeted a mixed-martial arts fighter’s claim he’s a “bad motherf–ker” on Sunday — the morning after watching the pugilist’s bout at Madison Square Garden.

“Great fight Champ!” Trump wrote in the Sunday morning message, retweeting comments from fighter Jorge Masvidal after he defeated Nate Diaz in the octagon during UFC 244.

“No matter what your views on Trump as a president, the guy’s a bad motherf–ker, man — the money that he’s made, the obstacles that he’s conquered. he’s a bad motherf–ker in his own way,” Masvidal said.

The president traveled to New York on Saturday to attend the ultimate fighting match, where Masvidal bested Nate Diaz in the main event.

Trump was met with more cheers than boos when he arrived at MSG.

In another Tweet Sunday about the UFC contests, Trump likened it to a MAGA rally.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/03/trump...-jorge-masvidal-calling-him-a-bad-motherf-er/

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Finding out that someone you like and respect is a Trump supporter is like finding out that your favorite restaurant has rats in it.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
President Trump re-tweeted a mixed-martial arts fighter’s claim he’s a “bad motherf–ker” on Sunday — the morning after watching the pugilist’s bout at Madison Square Garden.

“Great fight Champ!” Trump wrote in the Sunday morning message, retweeting comments from fighter Jorge Masvidal after he defeated Nate Diaz in the octagon during UFC 244.

“No matter what your views on Trump as a president, the guy’s a bad motherf–ker, man — the money that he’s made, the obstacles that he’s conquered. he’s a bad motherf–ker in his own way,” Masvidal said.

The president traveled to New York on Saturday to attend the ultimate fighting match, where Masvidal bested Nate Diaz in the main event.

Trump was met with more cheers than boos when he arrived at MSG.

In another Tweet Sunday about the UFC contests, Trump likened it to a MAGA rally.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/03/trump...-jorge-masvidal-calling-him-a-bad-motherf-er/

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015

do you really think he's worse than George W????
Yeah, I do. The only reason Trump hasn't gotten us into an Iraq level mess like Bush did is that he hasn't had something like 9/11 to react poorly too.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Yeah, I do. The only reason Trump hasn't gotten us into an Iraq level mess like Bush did is that he hasn't had something like 9/11 to react poorly too.
that's not the only thing Bush did that made him the worst president, Trump's fuck ups are not even comparable to Bush's. Trump is just hated, people can't stand his ass.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
that's not the only thing Bush did that made him the worst president, Trump's fuck ups are not even comparable to Bush's. Trump is just hated, people can't stand his ass.
Orange man bad. That's pretty much the reason most people give if you ask why they hate Trump so much

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Orange man bad. That's pretty much the reason most people give if you ask why they hate Trump so much
yup I would think so. If I were to ask them to name top 5 worst trump fuck ups and compare that to top 5 bush's worst fuck ups, it's not comparable, you'd really realize then, trump ain't even that bad, (as a president)

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
There goes half of my appreciation for Masvidal down the drain.

The obliviousness involved in talking about "the obstacles he conquered" when he is the perpetuator of the real obstacles that real people try to conquer everyday like poverty, unemployment, urban violence and death.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

The obliviousness involved in talking about "the obstacles he conquered" when he is the perpetuator of the real obstacles that real people try to conquer everyday like poverty, unemployment, urban violence and death.
States has had a lot of problems for a long time, Trump is not the cause of them, hes an actor.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
States has had a lot of problems for a long time, Trump is not the cause of them, hes an actor.
Yup that's why I said he is the perpetuator. The US president is by default the perpetuator of the system that creates insurmountable obstacles for real people. Trump is just more simple and sadistic and less polished than the previous ones.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Yup that's why I said he is the perpetuator. The US president is by default the perpetuator of the system that creates insurmountable obstacles for real people. Trump is just more simple and sadistic and less polished than the previous ones.
Yep, a scape goat in other words, sooner the voting public over there get their collective heads out of their assholes and tell them all to fuck off the better.

But the story seems to be massive division between the left and right over there, divide and conquer at its finest.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I had an interesting 2hour long conversation with my friend who I admire and respect a lot. He's been to Harvard, been an executive at Tencent, helped create Groupon, etc....
Super smart, super driven.

I hate politics but I was super curious if he voted and when he said he did I asked him about politics and his views and he was very objective. Long story short he likes how Trump is the first president to go after China and think's he's good at business but wouldn't want his kids to take life lessons of how to treat people from Trump. He said he didn't like Hilary but voted for her but it was interesting to be educated on many topics.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Deep state has tried to pull his strings several times and he clipped them.
- Syria "chemical attacks"
- Iran drones & ship seizures
- North Korea blatant missiles
- Russia taking predominant control n Syria
- China/Hong Kong S.China Sea
-All the others

There is NO President that wouldn't have his neck deep in wars abroad, if not world wars, which he's exchanged for trade wars.
Only having Saudi's back in Yemen can anyone point to.

There's alot I can say about the guy, he is ridiculous.
But to point to 9/11 like he needs one...well I sure tf hope not, he's the ONLY U.S. president to not get physically assassinated standing up to the hawks.
And he believes 9/11 was a call to bring troops home and fortify, which is the first thing any sane person should've done.

He's no moral leader, but the dems shouldn't be pointing fingers when they have entire cities and media dominated by pedophilia/self mutilation and virtue-signaling, and praise the fucking Clintons/Bidens.
They kinda gave up the right to wax morality when proclaiming "what happens in Bill's room is none of our business", just like the hawks gave up the right to preach morality abroad by blowing up innocent neighborhoods by the thousands.

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017

I hespec you buy my man if you are going to take a post I made earlier and copy and paste it at the very least give me credit ..

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Rich boy Brazilian speaking out for the poor. 555