General Trump Undeafeated in Presidential Elections - America Wins Again (Official Thread)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Trump defeated Biden, goes without saying, and American has just won again! I'm not sick of winning. I'm loving it. This is the official thread to sip on liberal tears and perhaps come up with recipes s with what we can do with those liberal tears to make them taste better (if that is even possible).
Team Trump, bitches!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Wow did spell check fuck up my original post. I'm not going to edit it though. People need to be aware of tech tyranny.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm feeling in the mood for a wager. If 2 people pulling for Trump will put their screen names on the line for a year in the event of a Biden victory, I will counteroffer to quit this forum forever if Trump wins.

Bet conditions: Biden wins, you (2 users) change your name for a year and I get to change it whenever to whatever during that year.

Trump wins, you never see my commie posting again.

In a way, it's a can't lose bet for all parties!

M

member 1013

I'm feeling in the mood for a wager. If 2 people pulling for Trump will put their screen names on the line for a year in the event of a Biden victory, I will counteroffer to quit this forum forever if Trump wins.

Bet conditions: Biden wins, you (2 users) change your name for a year and I get to change it whenever to whatever during that year.

Trump wins, you never see my commie posting again.

In a way, it's a can't lose bet for all parties!
No

You must stay

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump defeated Biden, goes without saying, and American has just won again! I'm not sick of winning. I'm loving it. This is the official thread to sip on liberal tears and perhaps come up with recipes s with what we can do with those liberal tears to make them taste better (if that is even possible).
Team Trump, bitches!
So much winning.