General Trump Undeafeated in Presidential Elections - America Wins Again (Official Thread)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I’ve always liked and got along with Papi....what happened this time? I haven’t seen him around for a month or so, but did he quit again for some reason? I guess I though he was just hanging low
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken thought it would be fun to put in a word filter that changes Christmas to the holidays and merry Christmas to happy holidays. Fucking asshole

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’ve always liked and got along with Papi....what happened this time? I haven’t seen him around for a month or so, but did he quit again for some reason? I guess I though he was just hanging low
The attack on Christmas was too much for him.

T

The Big Guy

He didnt want me to make a big deal out of it. Hopefully he comes back and atleast go full retard

T

The Big Guy

Papi isn't a retard so I think you will be disappointed.
You must not know papi well. When hes goes quarter retard hes hilarious but at half retard hes a comedic genius but tends to get pinked.

Full retard could damage our eyes. I'll contact him and ask for his return or atleast partial retardation

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You must not know papi well. When hes goes quarter retard hes hilarious but at half retard hes a comedic genius but tends to get pinked.

Full retard could damage our eyes. I'll contact him and ask for his return or atleast partial retardation
He's a scholar and a gentleman, a fun guy, not retarded.