Society Trump Voter Comes to Senses

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

“I regret my vote,” she said bluntly. “I don’t know why you don’t see what’s going on. He’s embarrassing our country every day, and making us look weak to the world. He’s spilling secrets. I can’t believe it’s going so badly.”

Regretful Trump voter can’t believe how bad it’s been: ‘He’s embarrassing our country every day’

I expect to see more and more of this as Agent Orange continues to do irreparable damage to our country. By the time he gets impeached or voted out in 2020, we'll have literally zero allies left...

Thoughts?

M

member 3289

I live in a swing state and I can tell you at least 25% of the people who voted for Trump are regretting it.

This woman is in NC, another swing state.

Do the math, people. If Trump is able to even make it to the end of his first term without getting impeached (highly unlikely at this point), there's no way he gets re-elected.

You heard it here first.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I live in a swing state and I can tell you at least 25% of the people who voted for Trump are regretting it.

This woman is in NC, another swing state.

Do the math, people. If Trump is able to even make it to the end of his first term without getting impeached (highly unlikely at this point), there's no way he gets re-elected.

You heard it here first.
Is it ok if I say :
You might find this link useful: https://themmacommunity.com/members/3289/ignore?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If only Hillary supporters would come to theirs.