General Trump vs. Lavar Ball

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Did any of the players grow up in the hood?
Or are you showing some inner turmoil there?

There were 23,617 housing units at an average density of 527.8 per square mile (203.8/km²), of which 18,421 (80.3%) were owner-occupied, and 4,520 (19.7%) were occupied by renters. The homeowner vacancy rate was 1.0%; the rental vacancy rate was 5.4%. 61,152 people (81.8% of the population) lived in owner-occupied housing units and 13,492 people (18.0%) lived in rental housing units.The median household income was $100,099 and the mean household income was $116,788. For families, the median income was $103,106 and the mean was $121,755.[28]
Defend them however you like. You go to China, try stealing shit, get caught, require Presidential intervention on your behalf, you're fucking stupid. Hood or not, just plain stupid. And on top of it all your fucking stupid father has the balls to say "If he [Trump] had flown the little criminals back on his own plane, then hed say thank you." Get the fuck out of here. I hope they all find a way back to prison where they belong.

And don't patronize with any racism bullshit as I hate the Chinese too. This has nothing to do with race, it has to do with stupid. All 3 of them had it in spades. (Just a figure of speach)

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Defend them however you like. You go to China, try stealing shit, get caught, require Presidential intervention on your behalf, you're fucking stupid. Hood or not, just plain stupid. And on top of it all your fucking stupid father has the balls to say "If he [Trump] had flown the little criminals back on his own plane, then hed say thank you." Get the fuck out of here. I hope they all find a way back to prison where they belong.

And don't patronize with any racism bullshit as I hate the Chinese too. This has nothing to do with race, it has to do with stupid. All 3 of them had it in spades. (Just a figure of speach)
Don't call me racist because I hate another minority? lol you're funny.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Speech, peach.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
They're basketball players. They would have done no jail time in China. At best they'd be mysteriously agreeing to do some clinics in Suzhou.
My understanding is they were facing a minimum sentence of 3 years and a maximum sentence of 10 years. Traveling to another country and breaking the law does not allow you the same punishment of the same crimes on American soil. Had they done this in Saudi Arabia or the sharia controlled regions of nigeria, their right hand would have been cut off. They weren't poor and starving stealing food.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
My understanding is they were facing a minimum sentence of 3 years and a maximum sentence of 10 years. Traveling to another country and breaking the law does not allow you the same punishment of the same crimes on American soil. Had they done this in Saudi Arabia or the sharia controlled regions of nigeria, their right hand would have been cut off. They weren't poor and starving stealing food.
Exactly. Quite frankly, I ship the Ball kid back to china.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Exactly. Quite frankly, I ship the Ball kid back to china.
Did you watch ball senior's full interview? Hes tge one that should be sent back to china. At least his son has some humility(or is willing to say what he needs to to save his future career). I honestly couldn't believe the things ball sr. was saying (when he wasn't talking over the cnn guy trying to deflect questions). First he says trump did nothing to help, since ball senior really did it with people he wouldnt name in china. Then he said he didnt witness trumps meeting/conversation with the president of china, therefore he has no reason to believe trump did anything (as we all know, citizens are always welcome when country leaders meet). He said since trump didn't fly to China specifically to get his son out of trouble he doesn't deserve to be thanked. Then he goes on to say since trump didn't bring him back on airforce 1 that he shouldn't be thanked. After that there was just more garbage being said about he is the reason his son was released. It was 20 minutes of shit so smelly that even the cnn guy couldn't believe it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Did you watch ball senior's full interview? Hes tge one that should be sent back to china. At least his son has some humility(or is willing to say what he needs to to save his future career). I honestly couldn't believe the things ball sr. was saying (when he wasn't talking over the cnn guy trying to deflect questions). First he says trump did nothing to help, since ball senior really did it with people he wouldnt name in china. Then he said he didnt witness trumps meeting/conversation with the president of china, therefore he has no reason to believe trump did anything (as we all know, citizens are always welcome when country leaders meet). He said since trump didn't fly to China specifically to get his son out of trouble he doesn't deserve to be thanked. Then he goes on to say since trump didn't bring him back on airforce 1 that he shouldn't be thanked. After that there was just more garbage being said about he is the reason his son was released. It was 20 minutes of shit so smelly that even the cnn guy couldn't believe it.
People who annoy me.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It doesn't say it boosted sales. It claims $13.2m in free advertising, but in reality it is listening to an ignorant human being telling lies about his son getting arrested for shoplifting. He may be able to mention his brand, but let's be honest, this isn't $13.2m in advertising. $500 for a pair of shoes and $50 for a hat or tshirt may be "big baller" prices, but her his son is shoplifting sunglasses from a designer store. I'd will go on the record to say that his brand doesn't last. People in general are laughing at the guy for being so dumb, so why would they purchase his product? He could get a temporary boost in sales from the lowest common demominator of society, but after that not so much.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It doesn't say it boosted sales. It claims $13.2m in free advertising, but in reality it is listening to an ignorant human being telling lies about his son getting arrested for shoplifting. He may be able to mention his brand, but let's be honest, this isn't $13.2m in advertising. $500 for a pair of shoes and $50 for a hat or tshirt may be "big baller" prices, but her his son is shoplifting sunglasses from a designer store. I'd will go on the record to say that his brand doesn't last. People in general are laughing at the guy for being so dumb, so why would they purchase his product? He could get a temporary boost in sales from the lowest common demominator of society, but after that not so much.
Are you an advertising executive? Or are you talking out of your arse?
The latter I'm sure. Even Trump said "there's no such thing as bad publicity"....

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Are you an advertising executive? Or are you talking out of your arse?
The latter I'm sure. Even Trump said "there's no such thing as bad publicity"....
You're right. This guy and his product are on the road to success. I'm sure his high school son's signature shoe will now take off in sales at $400 a pair, or his $50 and $60 hats will be flying off the shelves, and his la laker rookie son's signature shoe at $1200 a pop cannot match production with demand (8 point a game will really change the slogan of "I want to be like mike" to "I want to be like lonzo").
He'll get his $3b (that is what he claims its value is) for the sale of this brand in no time (lifetime profit for the brand is under $500k, btw) with his brilliant marketing. What a genius.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
His dad is a sack of shit.