Trump wins Nevada..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bryant Maness

Chair Strength: 0%
Jul 16, 2015
And supposedly gets 41% or so of the hispanic vote. Amazing stuff this election year.

If Sanders or Trump actually wins.. this country is going to change in a drastic way. Unbelievable.

Bryant Maness

Chair Strength: 0%
Jul 16, 2015
Trump is running the wolf. Doing as much damage as he can to the Republican establishment, all of which helps out the presumptive Democratic candidate. Which he probably hopes to be Clinton. It's impressive that this has been holding up. Scary too. But best election year ever!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's definitely going to be interesting to see how this all shakes out. The times they are a changing.

The GOP had 8 years to get their shit together and this is what they ended up with. Pretty pathetic.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
When do we find out who is the winner for both parties?
No definite time. So far this process has been one state at a time, but a lot of states (I think it's 12) are holding their primaries/caucuses on Tuesday, Mar 1 (Super Tuesday). That's a lot of delegates gained/lost in one day. The primaries/caucuses continue for other states throughout March, April, May and some even go into June, but as soon as someone reaches 1237 for the GOP - it's basically over. So the states that hold late primaries typically don't get a lot of love as it doesn't really matter what happens at that point.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
What happens to delegates pledged to people who drop out?
I'm not an expert on this, but I believe they typically just throw their support to whoever won as a sign of solidarity.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Isn't Trump truly their only shot at getting a Republican into the white house?

There's no fucking way a Cruz or Rubio is going to beat Bernie or Hilary. Trump is the only one that has a shot of winning, it seems.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

There's no fucking way a Cruz or Rubio is going to beat Bernie or Hilary. Trump is the only one that has a shot of winning, it seems.
We are fucked. At least if Hillary or Bern get elected they will have to own the bullshit Obama has done. Although i saw someone today blaming Reagan still so the excuses run deep if you are a democrat.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

If Rubio teams up with a guy like Kasich I think he could get in there. I don't think Hillary is all that trusted and she is basically the vote for "more of the same", which nobody seems to want. Bernie has a lot of momentum right now, but I personally think a lot of his policies are completely unobtainable. It's feel good rhetoric thats largely fantasy.

But right now it's looking like Trump has all the momentum in the GOP, and I agree with you that he could beat either of the Dems - which if I'm being completely honest, scares me just as much as Hillary or Bernie in the white house.

But, that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
If Rubio teams up with a guy like Kasich I think he could get in there. I don't think Hillary is all that trusted and she is basically the vote for "more of the same", which nobody seems to want. Bernie has a lot of momentum right now, but I personally think a lot of his policies are completely unobtainable. It's feel good rhetoric thats largely fantasy.

But right now it's looking like Trump has all the momentum in the GOP, and I agree with you that he could beat either of the Dems - which if I'm being completely honest, scares me just as much as Hillary or Bernie in the white house.

But, that's just, like, my opinion, man.
I don't know who the fuck I'd vote for if I was American.

I like Trump and what he's done to make things entertaining, but would I want him as president? Probably not.

Hilary stinks, I like Bernie to an extent but also disagree with a lot of his ideas (especially free post secondary).

Not fond of the bible thumpers on the right.

I imagine I probably would have supported Rand Paul.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I don't know who the fuck I'd vote for if I was American.

I like Trump and what he's done to make things entertaining, but would I want him as president? Probably not.

Hilary stinks, I like Bernie to an extent but also disagree with a lot of his ideas (especially free post secondary).

Not fond of the bible thumpers on the right.

I imagine I probably would have supported Rand Paul.
Anyone that isnt completely brainwashed by one side or the other should be scared of what this election will bring. If you have a job and actually pay taxes you should be double scared of these clowns.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This election cycle already proved me wrong. No one cares much about Hilary (she'll still win) and Larry David and Donald Trump are the main guys. Insane.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
From what I've been reading Trump is their worst chance at winning the white house. From what I've been made to understand he polls extremely well with far right Republicans (the type who voter at primaries) but he polls the worst of all candidates with the center right, or center left candidates.

Kind of like what happened to Steven Harper in the last Canadian election.