VID Trumps calls Covington during post fight interview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trump has set the bar so low that if Biden wins, all his has to do is the bare minimum and he'll get his face on money ?
remember that time you reeeeed out and quit the forum after a TDS meltdown only to come back with a new name?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I am glad he has so much time on his hands in the middle of the night with the country in complete meltdown to call a fellow narcissist.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Interesting to ponder what Colby will move on to if Trump loses. He's a talented fighter and this schtick obviously has an expiration date, very soon or in a few years. I guess he's smart to ride it til the wheels fall off, but depending on how the next few months go, he could find himself in a tough spot.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Interesting to ponder what Colby will move on to if Trump loses. He's a talented fighter and this schtick obviously has an expiration date, very soon or in a few years. I guess he's smart to ride it til the wheels fall off, but depending on how the next few months go, he could find himself in a tough spot.
Dude, it ain’t a gimmick no more. Colby would probably suck Trumps dick if asked to. Do you remember the Tourettes episode of South Park? That’s what we’re dealing with here.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I don’t think so. If Trump loses he’s not going to recognize it. He’s going to spin up some fake “mail in ballot” fraud and give his base enough misinformation to fire them all up. He’ll burn down the country before he gives up his power. MAGA is not going away even if he loses the ejection. They are his puppets and he’s going to stir them up as much as he can.
This piece of shit is already laying the groundwork to subvert democracy in it’s absolute most fundamental way. He is trying to delegitimize the vote.

View: https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1308922733154258945?s=20

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don’t think so. If Trump loses he’s not going to recognize it. He’s going to spin up some fake “mail in ballot” fraud and give his base enough misinformation to fire them all up. He’ll burn down the country before he gives up his power. MAGA is not going away even if he loses the ejection. They are his puppets and he’s going to stir them up as much as he can.
This piece of shit is already laying the groundwork to subvert democracy in it’s absolute most fundamental way. He is trying to delegitimize the vote.

View: https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1308922733154258945?s=20
I assume Covington would just do what Colbert did when hardcore republican was his gimmick.