VID Trumps calls Covington during post fight interview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
I feel bad for Colby... he idolizes an inhumane, corrupt asshole.

all Trump supporters are pretty much ignorant. They definitely hear about all the corrupt, awful things trump has done and choose to ignore it. It's okay to be wrong about people. It's not really okay to willingly stay ignorant - which all his supporters are. Or racist.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I feel bad for Colby... he idolizes an inhumane, corrupt asshole.

all Trump supporters are pretty much ignorant. They definitely hear about all the corrupt, awful things trump has done and choose to ignore it. It's okay to be wrong about people. It's not really okay to willingly stay ignorant - which all his supporters are. Or racist.
Tell that to all the latinos, blacks, gays, asians, and immigrants that are bursting at the seems to vote for him. Sounds like you are the racist.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
And that's supposed to be as bad as referring to fallen veterans as losers and suckers...?
Let me preface this by saying, I am NOT a Trump supporter. I think the guy is a lunatic. However, it has been proven that he never said that at all. Perpetuating stories like this is exactly why he can shout “Fake News” all the time.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I feel for Colby... he idolizes an humane, awesome person.

all Biden supporters are pretty much ignorant. They definitely hear about all the corrupt, awful things Biden has done and choose to ignore it. It's okay to be wrong about people. It's not really okay to willingly stay ignorant - which all his supporters are. Or racist.
fixed

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
And that's supposed to be as bad as referring to fallen veterans as losers and suckers...?
it's already been debunked by the joint chief

biden and his followers are all bunch of hypocrites, everything they accused of trump, they do or done

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I don't pretend Biden's a god like trump supporters do with trump.. trump is probably the worst choice for president ever and that's pretty much what my vote will be based on
i guess you can see into all the trump supporters minds, mind reader.

i think he's not a good person, but best choice we have as the president. my vote is based on their policy. I guess you're going to vote based on if they're a good person or not, go right ahead. career politician Biden who was in politics for over 50 years is probably the best choice

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
i guess you can see into all the trump supporters minds, mind reader.

i think he's not a good person, but best choice we have as the president. my vote is based on their policy. I guess you're going to vote based on if they're a good person or not, go right ahead. career politician Biden who was in politics for over 50 years is probably the best choice
Trump believes climate change is a hoax and any tax changes from him always benefit the 1% over the middle or lower class, but sure tell me more about his policies that are so great...

and Try not to forget about trump making coronavirus political as fuck, calling it fake news, stealing PPE from states and selling to Highest bidders, etc. the man was born to lie, even at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives.

its not all black and white and yeah, trump might have some good policies he might not.... but at the end of the day, he's a large turd

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
He hasn't paid income tax in 10 of the last 15 years.

How are you Maga fans spinning this one?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It wasn't a gimmick, it was a character he played to show how ridiculous hardcore republicans are.
We can call it a character if that's more helpful to you. In either case, they're doing the same thing. The only people upset by Covington are dupes.