General Trumps taxes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol 5 years of crying and it turns out to be another nothingburger.you would think the left would get sick of losing

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So why has he fought for years including lying and legal fights to keep his tax records private?

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
So why has he fought for years including lying and legal fights to keep his tax records private?
They are under audit.

IRS is run by filthy lazy dems. They take fucking 5 years to do a 2 month long audit.

Fucking bums. Good thing Trump's here to drain that fucking swamp!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Lying? You don't think the IRS wouldn't have him in jail or take away vast real estate holdings if he was evading taxes? There is a reason people have accountants. Democrats already went down this path, and here we go again. Turned out well the first time.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Lying? You don't think the IRS wouldn't have him in jail or take away vast real estate holdings if he was evading taxes? There is a reason people have accountants. Democrats already went down this path, and here we go again. Turned out well the first time.
Never said he anything about tax evasion.
He lied multiple times about releasing his taxes as is the costume for people running for president. He said if he was elected he would release his tax records then once elected has done everything to fight against it.

I love reading and hearing people cover for a billionaire who would not piss on you if you were on fire but I guess it's all about what team you're on and not what is right or wrong anymore.
Does everyone really believe a lifelong New York yuppie billionaire womanizer reality show host is the savior of the right Christian community?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He lied multiple times about releasing his taxes as is the costume for people running for president. He said if he was elected he would release his tax records then once elected has done everything to fight against it.

I love reading and hearing people cover for a billionaire who would not piss on you if you were on fire but I guess it's all about what team you're on and not what is right or wrong anymore.
Does everyone really believe a lifelong New York yuppie billionaire womanizer reality show host is the savior of the right Christian community?
Your hate for Trump is strong. Not a good look. Take a look at whoever you voted for in the past, or who you will be voting for in the future and ask yourself what they will do for you and for the country. Trump's record is stellar. So what if he's made more money than you ever will? You see him taking that business mentality and making deals? No? Not seeing that? You see what he's doing for America? Or do you want our oil and gas imported from enemy or hostile countries? We are self sufficient in energy. Is that something to be mad about? Look at what he's done for immigration. No open borders, building a wall - when is the last time you heard about a caravan? Any idea what he's done for the black community? Probably more than any president in history, aside from Lincoln freeing the slaves (let's tear down his statues though). Are we also aware his personal business empire has taken significant financial hits due to hoax after hoax, lie after lie? All the while not taking any presidential income. This is all falling on deaf ears, but this president has done more than any other president I can think of, and that is just in 3.5 years, and all with nonstop efforts to remove him from office with lies. He's good by me.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Your hate for Trump is strong. Not a good look. Take a look at whoever you voted for in the past, or who you will be voting for in the future and ask yourself what they will do for you and for the country. Trump's record is stellar. So what if he's made more money than you ever will? You see him taking that business mentality and making deals? No? Not seeing that? You see what he's doing for America? Or do you want our oil and gas imported from enemy or hostile countries? We are self sufficient in energy. Is that something to be mad about? Look at what he's done for immigration. No open borders, building a wall - when is the last time you heard about a caravan? Any idea what he's done for the black community? Probably more than any president in history, aside from Lincoln freeing the slaves (let's tear down his statues though). Are we also aware his personal business empire has taken significant financial hits due to hoax after hoax, lie after lie? All the while not taking any presidential income. This is all falling on deaf ears, but this president has done more than any other president I can think of, and that is just in 3.5 years, and all with nonstop efforts to remove him from office with lies. He's good by me.
My hate for all politicians(except AOC's fine ass) is strong. I dislike the child sniffer just as much. Con men each and all of them. The Country would be better off if political parties were abolished.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

this might be an odd perspective but I say yes

the reason being is that Donald Trump loves talking about his accomplishments. like... "i did that! I made that happen"

and in order for him to say shit like that, he really has to run the country better than the presidents before him.

he did follow through with most things he said, even the wall (not complete) but he did put up the wall

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Not the spin I was expecting on here today. Even the Canadian spin team didn't have much useful to say on this one.

Over a decade of tax evasion and riddled with debt portrays a man who basically gambled on politics to stay afloat when all his other schemes went belly up. It almost makes Trump understandable. Like anyone, he's just trying to survive by any means necessary because he's in pretty serious financial trouble.

The tax evasion I hope highlights the loopholes we allow for the wealthy since probably none of us (except Splinty who deducts his yacht expenses) would qualify. They don't pay the same share we do because they own the game.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not the spin I was expecting on here today. Even the Canadian spin team didn't have much useful to say on this one.

Over a decade of tax evasion and riddled with debt portrays a man who basically gambled on politics to stay afloat when all his other schemes went belly up. It almost makes Trump understandable. Like anyone, he's just trying to survive by any means necessary because he's in pretty serious financial trouble.

The tax evasion I hope highlights the loopholes we allow for the wealthy since probably none of us (except Splinty who deducts his yacht expenses) would qualify. They don't pay the same share we do because they own the game.
Using legal tax loopholes is smart, you should be upset with life long politicians who were bought by lobbyists and allowed this to be legal.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

He's the best Christian nobody's a better Christian Jesus would have voted for him

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Using legal tax loopholes is smart, you should be upset with life long politicians who were bought by lobbyists and allowed this to be legal.
Trump signed into law like the second biggest tax cut/ripoff ever and the biggest scam ever the cares act...hes a pos and so is creepyjoe

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The ones that were bought by Trump?

And yes, I think his last paragraph was talking about that very thing.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

that's what sticks with me - the amount of financial leverage that others can wield against the "Most Powerful Man In The World".

NO ONE should be surprised that Pres Trump's financial history is full of lies and obfuscations, that's par for the Mir a Lago course. I would expect the same from almost every politician...I want to see the IRS dig in to Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein's personal finances with the same gusto and endurance.

let's start by fixing the IRS, they've become overtly political. Abolish federal taxes, state/municipalities may enact sales tax and flat property tax only.