General TRUTH Social

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The fact Trump is involved will have them certain that it isn't.
Don't forget the other side of the coin that may be investing for the first time because it's Trump that will be very sad to learn that they have invested in hot air and promises if the SEC shuts them down for any reason.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Don't forget the other side of the coin that may be investing for the first time because it's Trump that will be very sad to learn that they have invested in hot air and promises if the SEC shuts them down for any reason.
Could happen.

But just because it's a SPAC doesn't mean it's bogus. Perfectly legal loophole. And a media company that caters to those who feel they no longer have a voice could be quite profitable.

But the monumental gains we are seeing now is pure speculation. I have no idea if they even have a business plan.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Could happen.

But just because it's a SPAC doesn't mean it's bogus. Perfectly legal loophole. And a media company that caters to those who feel they no longer have a voice could be quite profitable.

But the monumental gains we are seeing now is pure speculation. I have no idea if they even have a business plan.
I've invested in a few SPACs and they've been solid. But they really are promises with nothing to back them up initially. This one is no different.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I've invested in a few SPACs and they've been solid. But they really are promises with nothing to back them up initially. This one is no different.
100%

They are a company in paperwork only, and serve as nothing but a placeholder for when an existing private company (or in this case a startup) wants to go public quickly.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
How the fook is that legal
?
It probably shouldn't be.

The process was born from when a private company acquires or merges with a public company, they are allowed to assume the public qualifications. Which makes sense.

But a shell company that sells nothing and has no assets? It's a dirty little secret that exists in Wall Street - but with Trump being involved, plenty of people who didn't know about this process will be like "WTF?"

FYI - It just passed $131 and is halted. 5 minutes into the trading day. Up 190%

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It probably shouldn't be.

The process was born from when a private company acquires or merges with a public company, they are allowed to assume the public qualifications. Which makes sense.

But a shell company that sells nothing and has no assets? It's a dirty little secret that exists in Wall Street - but with Trump being involved, plenty of people who didn't know about this process will be like "WTF?"

FYI - It just passed $131 and is halted. 5 minutes into the trading day. Up 190%
Highly informative and also

Jeez dang

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Pretty funny that a guy who has a very strained, distant relationship with the truth, should name it so.

I'm starting a platform and naming it after my ex wife.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Pretty funny that a guy who has a very strained, distant relationship with the truth, should name it so.

I'm starting a platform and naming it after my ex wife.
It's a pretty common tactic to fool simpletons. See the Clear Skies Act. Or the Patriot Act, for the most obvious example. Nothing patriotic about that bill, but who's gonna vote against it? It's a ready-made attack ad.

??

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
"It's the 2nd straight day of losses" after monumental gains. The stock is still up 381% in a week and has recovered today...currently up an additional 3% at the time of this post.

That's what unbiased reporting looks like.
I had thought Forbes was trustworthy.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it won't be Trump's fault. He will be brilliant and visionary, but the Evil Swamp Monsters robbed him of your money.