General @tryhardnobody stopped posting here but he's still very active on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Except I made a thread offering literally any proof that got asked for to be posted here or sent to a admin. But that thread got frozen cuz "ppl got disturbed at the arguing" or something. But quite ok to call me liar all day. I wonder why I don't post......hmmm

I was posting for 6 years. None of my pics ever came back fake or shopped. My life is nuts. Carry on....
How's your butt doing? Mine

Not so much

anon_7832587268

Sep 2, 2015
Too swole to control @TryHardNobody wish you would become a frequent poster again. I get it though. I was going to bounce because that piece of shiiit faggit Karasu trying to turn this place into a political battleground. I went out like a bitch and ignored him though. First person I have ever ignored.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How can someone post on the cesspOGl for 10+ years, but find a couple of guys here so repulsive that they leave?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How can someone post on the cesspOGl for 10+ years, but find a couple of guys here so repulsive that they leave?

He aint mad. He just got out of jail and is playing tough.
Dude has been told straight up, "I'm giving you shit just to do it" and he still gets "mad".... But he ain't mad.

M

member 3289

He aint mad. He just got out of jail and is playing tough.
Dude has been told straight up, "I'm giving you shit just to do it" and he still gets "mad".... But he ain't mad.
He has never spent even one night in jail but I agree with the rest of your post

Except I made a thread offering literally any proof that got asked for to be posted here or sent to a admin. But that thread got frozen cuz "ppl got disturbed at the arguing" or something. But quite ok to call me liar all day. I wonder why I don't post......hmmm

I was posting for 6 years. None of my pics ever came back fake or shopped. My life is nuts. Carry on....
Yo, THC!

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Too swole to control @TryHardNobody wish you would become a frequent poster again. I get it though. I was going to bounce because that piece of shiiit faggit Karasu trying to turn this place into a political battleground. I went out like a bitch and ignored him though. First person I have ever ignored.
karasu @karasu is an odd feller. Tell us more about him so we can be more informed.