General @tryhardnobody stopped posting here but he's still very active on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
karasu @karasu is an odd feller. Tell us more about him so we can be more informed.
I would be happy to. He has about 5-6 subjects. He rarely responds to threads he didn’t create. He makes the same 5-6 threads over and over. It’s like the unfunny uncle you have to see at the holidays telling the same jokes over and over.

I’m not sure why he does it. I’m not sure why he can’t come up with new material. He hasn’t done the Whole Foods, Starbucks, granite countertop thread yet but I assure you it’s in the pipeline.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I would be happy to. He has about 5-6 subjects. He rarely responds to threads he didn’t create. He makes the same 5-6 threads over and over. It’s like the unfunny uncle you have to see at the holidays telling the same jokes over and over.

I’m not sure why he does it. I’m not sure why he can’t come up with new material. He hasn’t done the Whole Foods, Starbucks, granite countertop thread yet but I assure you it’s in the pipeline.
Welcome karasu @karasu lol

You’re officially weirder than @Lars and I combined.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Welcome karasu @karasu lol

You’re officially weirder than @Lars and I combined.
I think he touched on the overweight Japanese GF that cooks and pesters him for sex. That should be back in the pipeline in a few days. Watch for that and the big wins of townhouse ownership that's always a good one especially after the 8th thread on it. Very passive aggressive about Trump linking articles that he somehow stumbled across. Splinty @Splinty already warned him about this. Just say you hate Trump and be done with it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Except I made a thread offering literally any proof that got asked for to be posted here or sent to a admin. But that thread got frozen cuz "ppl got disturbed at the arguing" or something. But quite ok to call me liar all day. I wonder why I don't post......hmmm

I was posting for 6 years. None of my pics ever came back fake or shopped. My life is nuts. Carry on....
Why you still making shit up. Your stories are ok, but just tell the truth that you made them up.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think he touched on the overweight Japanese GF that cooks and pesters him for sex. That should be back in the pipeline in a few days. Watch for that and the big wins of townhouse ownership that's always a good one especially after the 8th thread on it. Very passive aggressive about Trump linking articles that he somehow stumbled across. Splinty @Splinty already warned him about this. Just say you hate Trump and be done with it.
Until the end there I thought you were talking about Splinty..

anon_7832587268

Sep 2, 2015

When will the husky fat threads start, where he talks about climbing, running, and rolling.

anon_7832587268

Sep 2, 2015
Most people leave when they are so sick of the bullshit there, that when the move on they have little patience for the same stuff.
It's sort of like the Karasu shit with me. Grinder has thousands of Trump hating posts and MAGA posts when something good happens for the US. MODS started to ban conservative posters, but let the lefty trolls like Orcus, Pedro, lionsoul, balls mahoney, etc.. run rampant. I came here and Karasu started the same bullshit. I said fuck it Im so sick of this shit im done, but I tried the ignore feature for the first time and can't see his threads just to start shit.

I'm sure Steve's legion of fagggits will start heading this way as I already see @Heystro beginning. I'm glad MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright isn't running with that schtick anymore.

It's not that people want a safe space, we come here for entertainment and when its just a giant internet fight, its no longer fun.

now we will see 100 quotes of this post saying how Im a snowflake and need a safe space but thats my thoughts on it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
It's sort of like the Karasu shit with me. Grinder has thousands of Trump hating posts and MAGA posts when something good happens for the US. MODS started to ban conservative posters, but let the lefty trolls like Orcus, Pedro, lionsoul, balls mahoney, etc.. run rampant. I came here and Karasu started the same bullshit. I said fuck it Im so sick of this shit im done, but I tried the ignore feature for the first time and can't see his threads just to start shit.

I'm sure Steve's legion of fagggits will start heading this way as I already see @Heystro beginning. I'm glad MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright isn't running with that schtick anymore.

It's not that people want a safe space, we come here for entertainment and when its just a giant internet fight, its no longer fun.

now we will see 100 quotes of this post saying how Im a snowflake and need a safe space but thats my thoughts on it.
Hey snowflake, the ignore function is a great thing. If it makes you feel like a pussy for using it you need to re evaluate. This is just the internet after all. The ignore and quote features are what makes this place so much better. Glad you stuck around.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

I get it I really do. For years I never clicked on a Steve thread. I am fairly certain the mods won’t let that happen here. They are active and keep a tight reign on the place. karasu @karasu has already caught Splinty @Splinty eye. I would be willing to wager he doesn’t make it 2 months. Also ditto on the husky fat kaka.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I get it I really do. For years I never clicked on a Steve thread. I am fairly certain the mods won’t let that happen here. They are active and keep a tight reign on the place. karasu @karasu has already caught Splinty @Splinty eye. I would be willing to wager he doesn’t make it 2 months. Also ditto on the husky fat kaka.

Best way to get rid of people you don't like is let them hang themselves.

Best way to tie the hands of a mod is to engage the problem children so they have cover on why they are acting badly.

We give a pretty wide birth so we aren't modding too heavy, especially new people that might not be used to the forum. They need a chance to settle in and they are going to respond however we, as a site, teach them to respond. Haze them on the way in? Well they will learn to do the same. I don't like that frankly. The nerdy internet gauntlet for "n00bs" is stupid. Instead, be chill, welcome them aboard, banhammer them if they are assholes anyways.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You know he’s a retard rio?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Too swole to control @TryHardNobody wish you would become a frequent poster again. I get it though. I was going to bounce because that piece of shiiit faggit Karasu trying to turn this place into a political battleground. I went out like a bitch and ignored him though. First person I have ever ignored.
Diddnt this guy quit?