Trying to get Nate the Great Kelly to sign up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If you missed the UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference in Dublin, this kid stole the show.

Video: The Kid That Stole The Show At The McGregor And Aldo Press Conference Balls.ie

And come to find out, he's a little badass as well.

MMA child prodigy Nathan Kelly: I'm not the next Conor McGregor, I'm going to be better - Independent.ie

“I’ve been doing kick-boxing since I was four and I’ve been doing jiu jitsu since I was seven.

“I’m going to stay up and watch the Conor McGregor-Jose Aldo fight. I think it’s going to be an interesting fight but I think Conor will knock him out in the first round.

“I told Aldo that yesterday, I met Aldo and said, ‘Aldo, I like you as a fighter but I think Conor is going to do ya.

"It’s amazing because it’s a real family atmosphere. John (Kavanagh) let’s me go down after training to I can train with the pro team. It’s not like any other gym, it’s like a big family."

Nathan is so advanced that he tutors younger kids in mixed martial arts.

"They look after me but then I carry it down to the younger children and I look after them. I coach as well," he added.

"I'd to like to see if someone can become better than me!."

Nathan admits that to hone his craft he watches all kinds of martial arts.

"I look at capoeria and jiu jitsu and I train taekwondo. I look at every type of martial arts because you are going to have to use all those different kinds of martial arts. It's not just the one sport, you have to learn wrestling and boxing too."

So what inspired him into the world of Mixed Martial Arts?

"When I was about three, I was watching kung fu movies with my granddad and running around pretending to do all the moves," he added.

"I was hyper-active. We seen this ad for kick-boxing and after my first class... it took over.

"I always watch the UFC and that's what has got me involved in jiu jitsu."

Let's show him some love! Shoot him a tweet: @natedogmma1

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kid seems legit. He was great on embedded.
He got to a private meeting with Aldo.
Then said he used to be an Aldo fan before Conor came around.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
He'd be a great addition. Although perhaps he would need a certain account type, so as not to go into fapout?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
he's juicing.....

Apple,oj and grape I would guess