General Tucker Carlson: white supremacy is a conspiracy hoax

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
do you really think there is 100k white supremacists? maybe if you ad up all nazis and klan and every redneck with a rebel flag licence plate holder
Probably maybe a little less... still a fraction of 1%

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The racism in America as a whole, as I've seen it, is FAR AND AWAY against whites.
I've never seen a white supremacist in my freaking life.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I’ve meet a couple white supremacists just like I’ve met black and Mexican ones.
The title is now being thrown around liberally because as predicted the left has devalued the word racist. Soon they will do the same with white supremacy. If the ice cream man is a white supremacist because he only sells vanilla, people will get numb to the words.

T

The Big Guy

White supremacy would involve a wave of white on black violence. Thats obviously not the case but we dont talk about it often

Because if we talk about it then we must be racist? Damn they got me i think. Lets ask our authority on racism and oppression on earth @Lars

M

member 1013

White supremacy would involve a wave of white on black violence. Thats obviously not the case but we dont talk about it often

Because if we talk about it then we must be racist? Damn they got me i think. Lets ask our authority on racism and oppression on earth @Lars

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Its ok to be white
I love how just putting up a small poster saying this gets turned into some radical racist hate crime thing. I've lost count how many cities and universities have gone full-retard when one of these is put up...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have probably met 2-3 actual white supremacists ever and they were dudes who just got out of the federal pen and were probably only going to be out for a week or 2 before going right back.those people are fuck ups and outcasts of society