TUF greatest/worst coaces

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Weidman's right nut

Conservative to the bone
Jul 6, 2015
With TUF possibly going the way of the dodo and the last installment closing up, who do you guys think were the best and the worst coaches over the years. Now, I haven't watched TUF since season 14 except for parts of the Rousey/Tate season so my lists are skewed a little but here goes:

BEST (in no particular order)
Tito Ortiz
Chael Sonnen
Jason Miller
GSP

WORST (in no particular order)
Rampage Jackson
Ken Shamrock
Rich Franklin
Ronda Rousey

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
tito genuinely cared about the guys on his team. he was a great coach. ken shamrock and rampage shouldnt have even been on the show.rampage has no business coaching anyone .he is the guy who hired dolce for his weight cut then eats mcdonald behind his back.no one should ever take advice from rampage. he has no coaching skills .he cant even control himself let alone a whole team of guys. ken shamrock he probably cared about his team but didnt have any real good advice to give them other than eat steak and chicken and train hard.ken was way too old school and the game had already passed him by .the guys on his team probably could have taught ken a thing or two by then

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was never a huge fan of Tito, but he won me over as a coach on TUF. I really respected how seriously he took it. He genuinely cared about the fighters, he showed a lot of heart.

Weidman's right nut

Conservative to the bone
Jul 6, 2015
I was never a huge fan of Tito, but he won me over as a coach on TUF. I really respected how seriously he took it. He genuinely cared about the fighters, he showed a lot of heart.
Mayhem was similar for me...shocked the hell out of me how calm and collected he was

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Good : Tito, Chael, GSP, Pulver, Cote, Big Nog, Vitor, Cain, Werdum

Bad : Shamrock, BJ, Rampage

Ugly : Koscheck, Rousey

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
Ken gets a bad rap for his coaching stint and it's grossly unfair. It's not his fault he ended up with a team full of pork and fish eaters.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
With TUF possibly going the way of the dodo and the last installment closing up, who do you guys think were the best and the worst coaches over the years. Now, I haven't watched TUF since season 14 except for parts of the Rousey/Tate season so my lists are skewed a little but here goes:

BEST (in no particular order)
Tito Ortiz
Chael Sonnen
Jason Miller
GSP

WORST (in no particular order)
Rampage Jackson
Ken Shamrock
Rich Franklin
Ronda Rousey
The first TUF I watched was Tito and it proper got me into the sport because he trained with and sometimes harder than his team. He was my first favourite. I admired him so much for that.
“Want to go for a run up these stairs? I’ll do it and i’ll beat all of you to the top”. He was awesome.
Best TUF coach i’ve seen.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think Dominic Cruz might be the best coach out there. He’s a smart guy, who gameplans well, and competes himself at the highest level of MMA using his own strategies.

If they had a white belt TUF for out of shape guys in their 40s, I’d choose him as my coach. I think we could accomplish big things in the sport.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I think Dominic Cruz might be the best coach out there. He’s a smart guy, who gameplans well, and competes himself at the highest level of MMA using his own strategies.

If they had a white belt TUF for out of shape guys in their 40s, I’d choose him as my coach. I think we could accomplish big things in the sport.
The problem with Cruz is, he seems like the type that if you looked at him wrong he’d get all angry and in your face. I think he has too big a chip on his shoulder. Or maybe that’s just how he presents himself in almost every public appearance ever lol.