Tuf, Ortega and Volko

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Yeah? I like Volk, Ortega strikes me as fake, but I have little interest in this. Good production, how so?

??

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just a better format

It was easy to watch as there wasn’t all the bravado

I don’t like most tuf seasons but this was bearable

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Ortega's a fucken weirdo and Volk is...from Wollongong. Unless their target audience is soccer moms tuning in to look at Ortegas' dreamy eyes, I'm not sure who is supposed to be interested in watching them.

I've seen one episode of TUF in my life and wanted to castrate myself with a spoon. Those two seem like they would make it even worse.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Forgot this started last night. Fuck the haterz. I love this show. I’ve watched every season.
They got all the seasons on ESPN+ now. I love the early seasons, I watched season 3 and 4 over the past few months and watched a bit of the Kimbo season. Glad to see it’s back on. Watching the first episode right now.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
ortega is just is humble dude from the hood from the projects in san pedro who turned his life around from the gang life. tracy cortez also touched his weiner so that makes me a fan of his brand. I will probably not watch because I cut the cord. I will not spam the picture of ortegas giant cup/melee weapon.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
ortega is just is humble dude from the hood from the projects in san pedro who turned his life around from the gang life. tracy cortez also touched his weiner so that makes me a fan of his brand. I will probably not watch because I cut the cord. I will not spam the picture of ortegas giant cup/melee weapon.
No doubt he gave Claudia his sting as well...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Season 29?

what fuckin year is this? did I sleep through a couple decades?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
just started watching it...let me just say how freakin HILARIOUS it is for Tiki to be calling someone else a weirdo.

legit LoL.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
My guy three RGV BADBOY Gil Urbina is repping! His only loss was to current top 12 UFC WELTER weight Unbeaten Sean Brady by UD and he was competitive at that.. He's good everywhere, great Wrestling, Subs, striking and pedigree.. Very humble and kind as well...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My guy three RGV BADBOY Gil Urbina is repping! His only loss was to current top 12 UFC WELTER weight Unbeaten Sean Brady by UD and he was competitive at that.. He's good everywhere, great Wrestling, Subs, striking and pedigree.. Very humble and kind as well...
solid mullet, not a hipster mullet.
mullet of his people.

View: https://youtu.be/saOttVYSdeE

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
ECC170 @ECC170 - thanks for bringing up Gil.

i'm a fan now, pulling for him to do good. too bad he's on Volk's team, he seems like Brian's kind of dude.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I got respect for the fighters in there, whos training their hearts out, but Ortega and Volkanovski doesn't strike me as big enough stars or people with enough charisma to carry a reality TV show like this. Although Masvidal isn't what he used to be, it would be fun seeing him as a coach against a Darren Till, would be waay more fun.

Anyway hope it gets better than the first episode, because that was just TV time right out of the window.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
ECC170 @ECC170 - thanks for bringing up Gil.

i'm a fan now, pulling for him to do good. too bad he's on Volk's team, he seems like Brian's kind of dude.
He's one my best friends lil brother and a great young man.. I think he'll win it, if he's in finals..idk anything about results and wanna be surprised.