Society Turkey, Egypt, Sauds & Argentina to join BRICS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No one but Kingtony87 @Kingtony87 thought this was significant?
This is massive.
Turkey leaving NATO alone is crucial.
I had to look up BRICS

"The BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) account for over 40% of the global population and nearly a quarter of the world’s GDP. The bloc’s stated purposes include promoting peace, security, development, and cooperation globally, and contributing to the development of humanity."

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I is
I had to look up BRICS

"The BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) account for over 40% of the global population and nearly a quarter of the world’s GDP. The bloc’s stated purposes include promoting peace, security, development, and cooperation globally, and contributing to the development of humanity."
I had to look it up too. This isn’t good for us long term

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
To spell this out, Egypt & Saud didn't take Joe's call, they took Putin's.
It means no more military domination in the middle east. No more U.S. bases in Saudi Arabia. No more flying over Turkish airspace, & the ability to block the U.S. from the Black Sea.

It means the end of the petrodollar & highly likely a world war which the U.S. cannot possibly win, a devastating & quick defeat is likely.
Then Israel.
There will be no defense but their own.

The VRIC operation is just days away in latin America.
What's that?
Venezuela, Russia, Iran, & Chinese troops are amassing a massive military force for "training exercises".

I'd be getting affairs in order, a lots about to happen & a lot's about to change.
Definitely work on a BRICS language.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
To spell this out, Egypt & Saud didn't take Joe's call, they took Putin's.
It means no more military domination in the middle east. No more U.S. bases in Saudi Arabia. No more flying over Turkish airspace, & the ability to block the U.S. from the Black Sea.

It means the end of the petrodollar & highly likely a world war which the U.S. cannot possibly win, a devastating & quick defeat is likely.
Then Israel.
There will be no defense but their own.

The VRIC operation is just days away in latin America.
What's that?
Venezuela, Russia, Iran, & Chinese troops are amassing a massive military force for "training exercises".

I'd be getting affairs in order, a lots about to happen & a lot's about to change.
Definitely work on a BRICS language.
Interesting breakdown

Define getting affairs in order

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I had to look up BRICS

Lol
Promoting peace - killing where necessary and to help us get more money
Development - build wherever it brings us more money at the expense of everyday citizens
Contributing to the development of humanity - by shrinking the population through starvation, murder, fear and complete control over those we let live

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Interesting breakdown

Define getting affairs in order
Move away from strategic military targets, find your "logical" family, stock food, learn how to filter water, first aid, air filtration systems, netting & supplies, a dual purpose bomb shelter/root cellar would be extremely wise.
NY & NJ are running ads for Nuke war.

View: https://youtu.be/lLV9_epcVz0

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been a strategic geopolitical researcher all my life.
What I'm seeing worldwide & in the air has never happened.
There are dozens of nuke sub hunters running the puget sound, san diego, & east coast.

Flysosohigh69

Banned
Jul 10, 2022
There are dozens of nuke sub hunters running the puget sound, san diego, & east coast.
Is there any chance that you could start a thread and go into more detail with the type of things we should be doing? Can you provide more details on the hunters?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can...the current atmosphere here is strained.
Let me marinate on how to approach that.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I thought America was done being the world police and involving themselves in other countries conflicts?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This is by far the funniest post of the week and there have been some zingers.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is by far the funniest post of the week and there have been some zingers.
Instead of the passive aggressive drop, try explaining your position this time.
I hear you're good with words.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know what awaits us. As soon as Vladimir Putin has done his work in Seversk, Bakhmut and Soledar, after reaching the second line Slaviansk-Kramatorsk-Avdeevka, he will come up with a proposal. And if they [the West] don’t accept it, – and they won’t – all hell will break loose,” he predicted, without providing any details on the would-be initiative.

-Alexander Vucic, Serbian President.