General Two Chicago teens ask how tall a guy is, get smoked...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Everyday this place becomes more and more like a copy and paste of the other place. We are just 2 days behind on most stories.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Money changes culture.
Well it would depend on the culture and what the money is used for.
Gangs and cartels make ridiculous money, are their communities better?

The devastation of the black family began when welfare money incentivized single parent homes.
Since then tons of money has poured into our ghetto homes and schools with conditions worsening.

People think they can dismiss traditional families and values as passe, when the truth is they are the bedrock of a successful community.

Beyond that handing a person money teaches them nothing. Every version of redistribution is a failure.
The message needs to be teaching them how to create their own wealth.

The teachers apparently don't know how, so set up incentives and tax breaks for businesses to teach them the basics, to set up internships, scholarships, etc...

Le Chat Noir
©

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Do you actually know what neoliberal means?
Generally a white weakminded corporate lovin metrosexual who thinks money can cure all the ills of society being ignorant to human nature and that cultural change starts when the community values are empowering not toxic

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Generally a white weakminded corporate lovin metrosexual who thinks money can cure all the ills of society being ignorant to human nature and that cultural change starts when the community values are empowering not toxic
@Lars please educate this gentleperson.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So, no. Cool.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Gangs and cartels make ridiculous money, are their communities better?
In some cases, yes.

The devastation of the black family began when welfare money incentivized single parent homes.
The problem began much earlier than that.

Since then tons of money has poured into our ghetto homes and schools with conditions worsening.
That's what happens when the government takes decision making away from the people.

People think they can dismiss traditional families and values as passe, when the truth is they are the bedrock of a successful community.
It depends what you would describe as a "traditional" family.

Beyond that handing a person money teaches them nothing.
I don't know that to be true, we've never done it in any real measurable way where the people get to decide for themselves the best way to spend their money.

Every version of redistribution is a failure.
It's difficult to quantify that, western society has really only ever done one kind of redistribution. Take from rich, give to rich, tell poor people it's in their best interest.

The teachers apparently don't know how, so set up incentives and tax breaks for businesses to teach them the basics, to set up internships, scholarships, etc...
A step in the right direction. I like it.