Society Two economists debate Sanders' plans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Ontario has a 14$ minimum. It was supposed to go up to 15$ but the new government froze it.

we lost a lot of full time jobs that were replaced with part time jobs.

Then I stopped paying attention but nothing burned down, it’s all still here.

I bet you are glad I’m contributing my considerable knowledge to your thread.
Always cool to hear about Canada. What's that, like $10.50 in American?

Are you just making it up as you go?
Everyone knows the law in states that passed this has gradually raised it with every year. They can't just raise it right away on companies.My god. I hope you guys are trolling in thinking this will work. If bernie won you guys would get rid of your dicks in 2 years max from the looks of it.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Splinty @Splinty what you are looking for does exist I saw it a day or two ago, but I can't remember where. If I find it I'll tag you.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Everyone knows the law in states that passed this has gradually raised it with every year. They can't just raise it right away on companies.My god. I hope you guys are trolling in thinking this will work. If bernie won you guys would get rid of your dicks in 2 years max from the looks of it.
Dude turn off fox new propaganda for 2min and examine the facts

The rate of growth in the medical industry is unsustainable it will destroy the economy

getting control of the system and instituting price-fixing is the only way to cure this problem

This is cheaper, covers everyone and is a more moral system

Casper

Boo
Feb 26, 2020
As someone fresh outta prison, I hope Bernie gets elected so I can get my rights restored.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Im glad to hear that. You know I got caught slinging rock. (I was in a really bad place.) But I’ve done my time.
Precious metals?

J/k for drug offenses i agree you should be able to be restored through time and process

Casper

Boo
Feb 26, 2020
Precious metals?

J/k for drug offenses i agree you should be able to be restored through time and process
Yanno I got fucked with what I had but what really got me was dealing to a pregnant woman. It is what it is. You live and learn.

Casper

Boo
Feb 26, 2020
Casper @Casper I like you

do you like me?!?!
I don’t know you. But when I had to kick it prison, yanno you have to stay within your race. So like, I had to deal with some anti Israel folks. Know what I’m saying? I later broke rank and started playing ball with people outside. My point is I heard some bad shit. But I’ll tell you what. I don’t judge people.

M

member 1013

I don’t know you. But when I had to kick it prison, yanno you have to stay within your race. So like, I had to deal with some anti Israel folks. Know what I’m saying? I later broke rank and started playing ball with people outside. My point is I heard some bad shit. But I’ll tell you what. I don’t judge people.
Did you get cool tattoos?

I employ a guy with Swastika tattoos on his knuckles. Silly goose has to wear gloves!