Society Two Floridians go to WAR while gang of retards screams

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I thought it was going to be a video of your mom and step-mom fighting in the parking lot of a Tampa area Dave and Busters while you and your brothers cheer them on.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought it was going to be a video of your mom and step-mom fighting in the parking lot of a Tampa area Dave and Busters while you and your brothers cheer them on.
With fucken tiger king mullets

M

member 3289

The larger male panther calling that boar's bluff at the end would be like me vs any of the pussies on this forum

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Those are called cougars or pumas or mountain lions or catamounts - you had a choice of several acceptable names and you still fucked it up, you retarded Floridian cunts. They're not even in the same genus let alone species as panthers. They have more in common with a house cat than a panther.

It would literally be akin to calling Floridians 'Florida Chimpanzees', which I guess is actually appropriate. Spastics.

M

member 3289

Those are called cougars or pumas or mountain lions or catamounts - you had a choice of several acceptable names and you still fucked it up, you retarded Floridian cunts. They're not even in the same genus let alone species as panthers. They have more in common with a house cat than a panther.

It would literally be akin to calling Floridians 'Florida Chimpanzees', which I guess is actually appropriate. Spastics.
Come to Florida and call them mountain lions or cougars and get laughed right out of the fucking state

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Come to Florida and call them mountain lions or cougars and get laughed right out of the fucking state
No thanks. I won't be heading to Florida any time soon as I don't really want to be surrounded solely by elderly Bay of Pigs survivors. And I'm not referring to the botched CIA invasion, I'm referring to anybody who has been to Tampa.

T

The Big Guy

M

member 3289